broker.asimlita@gmail.com - Aasim Kalita

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

broker.asimlita@gmail.com - Aasim Kalita

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn:
Aasim Kalita
Broker at FIL

I work as a financial consultant for my clients and We have a direct
genuine provider for BG/BD/SBLC/LC/DLC for lease/sale, at affordable
price of any amount of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong
or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.
email:broker.asimlita@gmail.com

Thanks
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: broker.asimlita@gmail.com - Aasim Kalita

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn
Aasim Kalita
Broker at FIL

Dear Sir,

I'm an expert in Finance, Investments, Assets Collateralization and Banking. I am a mandate to a provider company and in direct communication with the Lessor of some major banking instruments such BG-SBLC-LC-DLC-MTN which can also be monetize. The provider company is also one of the main entities with World's Top Organizations and operate under the Capital & Investments Arm providing Finance for viable projects or business.

Kind revert to have our working terms for further proceedings.

Skype ID: broker.asimlita
Email: broker.asimlita@gmail.com

Intermediaries / Consultants / Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together

Regards
Aasim Kalita.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Aasim Kalita
Broker at FIL

Dear Sir/Ma

We are provider of trade finance instrument such as MTN, SBLC, BG, LC ,DLC , POF, Bank Draft ,etc.

Phase 1 - Purpose of Issuing BG/SBLC - The program is designed for Collateral
Acquirers who are seeking alternative methods to fund their business. Allied Equity United assets can be used for projects, asset building, leverage finance, commodities trades, trade finance,Hospitals, goods & services.

Phase 2 - Strategy - All BG/SBLC are created from our in house platforms. We
produce our own credit lines from the funds deposited to our bank. However,
each BG/SBLC must be secured by the credit line.

Regards

For inquiry Contact:
Name: Aasim Kalita
E-mail: broker.asimlita@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Aasim Kalita
Broker at FIL

Sir,

We can deliver financial service instrument at affordable price to our customers in other to derive maximum utility.

We understand that finding the right company to provide financial instrument is not easy. We are certified financial company that delivers banking instrument for lease which we adhere to our terms and condition. All our clients are satisfied with our work either it is business or financial service.

Once transaction is in progress, we ensure we keep you posted on the progress of your paper. We also get you connected to the provider for personalized service. Instead of stressing yourself out looking for financial instrument or company why not let professional like us deliver financial instrument to you within the time frame required by you.

For inquiry Contact:
Name: Aasim Kalita
E-mail: broker.asimlita@gmail.com