credit.suis.intl@outlook.com - Urs Rohner

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

credit.suis.intl@outlook.com - Urs Rohner

Dear Sir,

I write to inform you that this mail is highly confidential and its also 100% risk free if only you can trust in me so that we can do this transaction / deal with one mind and one love as my mind has directed me to contact you this day.

It was a pleasure to read from you and am so much happy for your interest in this transaction.

This transaction is legitimate and all you are required to do is your acceptance to this deal and i will advice you on the next step of action.

The percentage rate between me and you will be that you will take 70% and i will take 30% because you are the receiver of the funds.

Please kindly send me the scan copy of your identifications and what you do for a living current and the country where you stay so that we can proceed.

Contact Mr.Urs Rohner on Email : credit.suis.intl@outlook.com

I will respond to you once i read from you today.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Urs Rohner,
Chairman of the Board of Directors.
Credit Suisse Group AG and Credit Suisse AG.

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 10:40:11 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: URGENT HELP NEEDED !!!

LegalBriefs

Re: credit.suis.intl@outlook.com - Urs Rohner

Dear Beneficiary,

This mail is highly confidential and it is also 100% risk free if only you can trust in me so that we can do this transaction / deal with one mind and one love as my mind has directed me to contact you this day.

This transaction is legitimate and all you are required to do is your acceptance to this deal and i will advice you on the next step of action.

The percentage rate between me and you will be that you will take 70% and i will take 30% because you are the receiver of the funds.

Please kindly send me the scan copy of your identifications and what you do for a living current and the country where you stay so that we can proceed.

I will respond to you once i read from you today so kindly contact me on the email below :

( credit.suis.intl@outlook.com )

I await your mail.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Urs Rohner,

Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 13:50:12 -0700
Subject: Urgent From Credit Suisse Group AG
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]

LegalBriefs

Re: credit.suis.intl@outlook.com - Urs Rohner

Dear Beneficiary,

This mail is highly confidential and it is also 100% risk free if only you can trust in me so that we can do this transaction / deal with one mind and one love as my mind has directed me to contact you this day.

I will respond to you once i read from you today so kindly contact me on the email below :

( credit.suis.intl@outlook.com )

I await your mail.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Urs Rohner,

Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 11:34:12 -0700
Subject: Urgent From Credit Suisse Group AG
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]