mary101@firemail.de - Mary Sheffield

Other scams not covered elsewhere
LegalBriefs

mary101@firemail.de - Mary Sheffield

Hi,
My name is Mary Sheffield
I represent Rxd options.
Rxd options is a binary option trading platform based in Canada engineered for the sole purpose of trading commodities online. We are a member with INVESTMENT INDUSTRY REGULATION ORGANIZATION (IIROC) and also a member of CANADIAN INVESTOR PROTECTION FUND.

Are you interested in earning a consistent income trading commodities online like GOLD, USD, YEN, GBP and CRYPTOCURRENCY such as bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum with daily and weekly payouts?
With our new advance (AI) technology the metatrader5 has proven to be very reliable running thousands of transactions daily with jaw dropping profit margins cutting across all commodities. If you are a newbie at this and you don't have any trading experience, Not to worry, with our 24/7 customer support system and broker assigned to each customer we guarantee a 100% success trading with Rxd Options.
We offer a 12 hrs Demo trade of $100 to prove our productivity and how efficient our system works.

The best forex broker is RxD Options, we have excellent trading conditions, as well as instant execution of transactions and quick payments in the way that is convenient for you.

Send a direct message on Whatsapp
https://wa.me/14302550694

Code: Select all

Reply-To: mary101@firemail.de
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 12:10:13 +0100
Subject: Bitcoin is a technological tour de force
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]