ipdi@hotufi.net - David A.

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

ipdi@hotufi.net - David A.

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
David A.
Free Lance Advisor at I.G.D.

We have season MTN for sell OTC. We are the Seller.
If you would like to receive the list with ISIN, prices, amounts, etc, send me your email and I will privately send you the offer.
Thanks
David (ipdi@hotufi.net)
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: ipdi@hotufi.net - David A.

David A.
Free Lance Advisor at I.G.D.

We offer for sell at discount prices, season MTN/BOND/NOTE, which are traded in the World's Stock Markets, at a Par value or higher than Par. These season MTN are owned by the Issuing banks, which are the custodian and Title Holder. The instruments not belong to any private corporation or any individual and standing for sell Over-The-Counter (OTC) through Settlement Institution (Clearing House).
Interested buyer must understands that in OTC purchase from Issuing bank, after signing agreement, buyer has to move first and to pay a refundable Margin Deposit (legal regulation), for covering the Seller risk and to enable the Provider to reserve the instrument and the OTC price in buyer name on Bloomberg Network System. If the margin issue is cleared buyer can ask me of the list of MTN for review.
This offer is unique and rare opportunity to sophisticated and professional buyers. This message is not for buyers, who are looking for free rides or lump sum payment or any free service.
Thank you. (for inquiries: ipdi@hotufi.net)
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

David A.
Financial Advisor of I.G.D. and authorized Rep of Settlement Institution for sale OTC of season MTN/Bond/Note

We offer for sell at discount prices, MTN/Bond/Note, which are seasoned and traded in the World's Stock Markets, at a Par value or higher than Par. These bank instruments are owned by the Issuing banks, which are the custodian and Title Holder. The instruments not belong to any private corporation or any individual and are standing for sell Over-The-Counter (OTC) through our Settlement Institution (Clearing House).
Interested buyer, who is familiar with trading OTC and understands that after signing agreement, he will have to move first and pay a refundable Margin Deposit (legal regulation), to enable the Provider to reserve the instrument and the OTC price under buyer name in Bloomberg Network System and to cover Provider risk.
A unique opportunity to sophisticated and professional buyer. This message is not for buyers, who are looking for free ride or lump sum payment and stuff like that. A list of the instruments with ISIN upon request.
Thank you. (mailto: ipdi@hotufi.net)

Hans Neesantoes

David A.
Financial Advisor of I.G.D. and authorized Rep of Settlement Institution for sale OTC of season MTN/Bond/Note

We have available season bank instruments (MTN/Bond/notes) with ISIN, standing for sell Over-The-Counter (OTC) at discount and list can be received by a buyer subject to the below attention.
We are the Provider/Settlement Institution (clearing house), and we sell the instruments for and on behalf of the Issuing banks as a Central Counterparty.

We sell at OTC discounted priceד, Investment Grade MTN/Note/Bond, which are fully seasoned and are traded in various World's Stock Markets, at a Par value or higher than Par. These bank instruments are owned by the Issuing banks, which are the custodian. The instruments not belong to any private corporation, institutional or any individual.

The buyer instrument has to be reserved first on Bloomberg Network System, and its discounted OTC price has to be blocked in favor of the buyer, and this is done only after paying a refundable Margin Deposit by the Buyer. Then the price and buyer name is incorporated on the Bloomberg screens, confirmed by buyer and post on Euroclear for settlement on Euroclear Free Delivery. We are emphasizing this Margin payment repeatedly because most buyers are trying to waive and remove this condition or think that this is 'upfront fee".

If you are a buyer or have a buyer, who is familiar with trading bank instruments OTC, you can request the list of instruments for review.
This message is not for buyers, which are looking for free rides or lump sum payment and stuff like that. This is not a Desk-to-Desk transaction.

Thank you. (mailto: ipdi@hotufi.net)

Hans Neesantoes

David A.
Independent Financial Services Professional

We offer Seasoned-Live bank instruments with ISIN to qualified buyers (MTN, Bond, Note, CDs, etc.), who are looking for purchase (or lease) discounted securities, which are traded in prime World Exchange Markets.

The Provider is a settlement institution (clearing house), working through Bloomberg and Euroclear, with bank instruments that belong and owned by the Issuing banks and never been sold yet to any private corporation or individual.

All securities are screen-able and traded in the major European Stock Exchange Markets at near Par value and/or higher than Par, and we offer them at significant discount prices for sale Over-the-Counter (OTC) and subject to payment of Margin Deposit, a lawful and regulated fee paid by Buyer to the Provider, for reduce the Provider risk when he moves first and reserves the instrument in favor of the Buyer on Bloomberg Network System. We are emphasizing this Margin payment repeatedly because most buyers are trying to waive and remove this condition, while they should check and see that this is a legitimate regulated fee and not advance or upfront payment, which is illegal. The margin deposit is the “insurance policy” of the Provider in case buyer does not perform.

Except the required payment of the refundable Margin Deposit, which is a small amount necessary to enable securing the price and reserving the instrument, the Buyer does not move a cent before he receives all Bloomberg screens, Trade Tickets, Vcon Tickets, etc, on buyer's name for validation by his bank, after which the instrument is posted on Euroclear for Buyer confirmation and following successful DD between receiving bank and the settlement agent, settlement is done on a Bank-to-Bank with Euroclear Free Delivery between the buyer bank and the Custodian Agent (Euroclear bank HK).

The list of seasoned bank instruments is available for review, and the Application/DOA with all terms, conditions and procedures is submitted to applicant/buyer when the OTC protocol is acceptable and can be met in full.

Hans Neesantoes

David A.
Independent Financial Services Professional /Senior Agent of Settlement InstitutionIndependent Financial Services Professional /Senior Agent of Settlement Institution

Offer to sell Seasoned investment grade bank MTNs with ISIN to qualified buyers (also can lease to borrowers), who want to purchase (or lease) MTNs that are traded in the World Exchange Markets, at discount prices.
We are settlement institution (clearing house)/Provider, and the sell is through Bloomberg Network and Euroclear bank, MTNs that owned by the Issuing banks and never been sold yet to any private corporation or individual.
All MTNs are screen-able and traded at around Par value or higher than Par, and available at significant discount prices for sale by Over-the-Counter (OTC) protocol, subject to payment of legal regulated Margin Deposit.
The list of MTNs and procedure is available for review.

Hans Neesantoes

David A.
Independent Financial Services Professional /Senior Agent of Settlement Institution

We sell Investment Grade securities in the form of MTN/Note/Bond (BG, SBLC), which are seasoned and in trade in the World's Stock Markets, at a Par value or higher than Par. These bank instruments are owned by the Issuing banks and not belong to any private corporation or any individual.
We are the Settlement Institution/Provider and we operating as a Central Counterparty (Clearing House) for the Issuing banks and sell the instruments Over-the-Counter (OTC) on behalf of the Seller/Custodian Agent.

In OTC trading instrument has to be reserved first exclusively for the buyer, and its price has to be blocked, and this is done subject to Margin Deposit paid by the Buyer of 0.015% of the first tranche (minim $/€-35,500).
There after the instrument is post on Euroclear, and following successful DD between receiving bank and the provider legal agent, the settlement is done on a Bank-to-Bank on Euroclear Free Delivery (FOP/DVP) between the buyer bank and the Custodian Agent (Euroclear bank HK). We are emphasizing this Margin payment repeatedly because most buyers are trying to waive and remove this condition, while they should check and see that this is a legal regulated fee and not advance or upfront payment, which is illegal. The margin deposit is the “insurance policy” of the Provider in case buyer does not perform.

List of season bank instruments with ISIN, standing for sell Over-The-Counter (OTC) is available, and the Application/DOA with all terms, conditions and procedures is submitted to applicant/buyer when the OTC protocol is acceptable and can be met in full.
This message is not for buyers, which are looking for free rides, lump sum payment, desk-to-desk or custodial receipt, all parameters that typical to a sell by a private seller and not by the issuing bank.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: ipdi@hotufi.net - D. A.

D. A.
Independent Financial Services Professional /Senior Agent of Settlement Institution

We sell season MTNs direct from live trading of the Stock Markets, Over-the-Counter (OTC).
We are a settlement institution (clearing house) and we operate under the directives and instructions of Euroclear Bank (HK branch).
The offer is for applicants/buyers, who have knowledge and experience of the OTC market’s rules and advantages.
These MTNs (or Bond/Notes) are for sale (or lease) at substantially discounted prices. No free ride is possible.
The sale OTC is subject to legal and regulated Margin Deposit payment only.
The MTNs must be reserved on Bloomberg Network in the buyer's name and then posted on Euroclear.
These MTNs belong to the Issuing banks and not to any private entity, that is reselling the MTN and custodial receipt/statement does not exist.
This offer is not for a buyer who is desire to begin the transaction immediately on a desk-to-desk since the trading MTN must first be reserved as mentioned.
The list of the MTNs and the procedure with all terms, conditions, and procedures are available upon request.

Mr.Green

Re: ipdi@hotufi.net - D. A.

So dear administration, where a fraud is? Please could you post it? In what moment, at paying “deposit”?
Regards

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

I'm not going to educate scammers by telling them what is wrong with this dumb scammer's spam posts on LinkedIn, anyone with business and financial knowledge should be able to identify all the problems with the claims this dumb scammer is making. If you are lacking that knowledge then I suggest speaking to your professional advisors ;).

I will tell you this though, complicated financial transactions are not dealt with through spammy posts on dodgy groups on LinkedIn by people using dodgy email providers.