dr.vkl1_paul@dr.com - Volcker Paul

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

dr.vkl1_paul@dr.com - Volcker Paul

Commission Indépendante d’Experts Suisse-
Seconde Guerre Mondiale Commission Bergier,
P.O. Box 259,
CH-3000 Berne 6, Switzerland
Tel:+1(224) 836-5278

Dear Sir ,

I am Dr. Volcker Paul, the former chairman of U S federal reserves and the current executive chairman of Independent Committee of Eminent Persons (ICEP),Switzerland.confirm from below

:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volcker_Commission:

ICEP is charged with the responsibility of finding bank accounts in Switzerland belonging to non-Swiss indigenes, which have remained dormant since World WarII.It may interest you to know that In January 13 2005, the Swiss Banker's Association published a list of dormant accounts originally opened by non-Swiss citizens. These accounts had been dormant since the end of World War II (May 9, 1945).Most belonged to Holocaust victims.

The continuing efforts of my office the Independent Committee of Eminent Persons(ICEP) have since resulted in the discovery of additional dormant accounts 2700 in July, 2005.And till date more are being discovered which you can confirm from the below web site:

http://www.globes.co.il/serveen/globes/ ... did=380427

On the process of my work a dormant account is discovered during my investigation with a credit balance of $110,000,000 US dollar plus accumulated interest belonging to a foreigner who has no relative ,the beneficiary was murdered during the holocaust era, leaving no WILL and no possible records for trace of heirs. As Claims Resolution Tribunal has been mandated to report all unprocessed claims for permanent closure of accounts and transfer of existing credit balance into the treasury
of Switzerland government as provided by the law for management of assets of deceased beneficiaries who died interstate (living no wills).

I decided to write you for your assistance of our claiming this fund as our regime is at hand for dissolving and all deadlines to file claims relating to the Swiss Banks Settlement have expire, due to the sensitive nature of my job , i need you a partner outside of Switzerland to stand as a beneficiary for processing the claims .

Being a top executive at ICEP,I have all secret details and necessary contacts to enable you to be validated as claimant and the fund sent to you without any PROBLEM.I have worked out perfect modality to ensure that your integrity is not compromised and that of mine is not compromised too as i occupy sensitive position in my office and highly respected within the Christian community

All that is required is for you to provide me your details for processing of the necessary legal and administrative claim documents for release of claim amount to you.

Many people who have full records of their relatives bank details have successfully claimed their inheritance and paid in full. List of claimants who have been paid are listed on the website for verification. Visit the website below to see the list of claimants who have been paid:

http://www.crt-ii.org/_awards/index.phtm

Provide me with your full name, address, and telephone/fax. The money will be sent to a secure account in your name, because you will be acting as the next of kin to the deceased person and also invest it into a very lucrative business in your country after claims.

Since I am contacting you for this deal and will bear mostly all the expenses 60 per cent is for me, 40 per cent of the total amount is due for you. Please remember that NO DOCUMENT WILL BE OFFICIALLY SIGNED BY YOU, we will assign a lawyer to do that here on your behalf HENCE NO LEGAL LIENS OR ENCUMBERANCE OR PROBLEM.

You can find additional information about holocaust money through the following websites:
www.swissbankclaims.com
www.icheic.org
www.wiesenthal.com

The below information is needed for confirmation from you for the easy and effectiveness to the procession by the Holocaust processing center Switzerland:

I find myself privileged to have this information and this is a great opportunity for a life time of success. For urgent procession, the below information is needed for confirmation from you for the easy and effectiveness to the procession by the Holocaust processing center Switzerland:
1} Full name.
2} Full Address.
3}Full scanned page of your international passport.
4}bank account/information.
5}working telephone number.

Thanks once more as i expect your urgent reply to my personal e mail(dr.vkl1_paul@dr.com).

Volcker Paul, PhD

Code: Select all

Subject: Independent Committee of Eminent Persons (ICEP),Switzerland
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2019 12:06:48 +0000