davidkautter411@outlook.com - David J. Kautter

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

davidkautter411@outlook.com - David J. Kautter

Attention: Sir/Madam.

Good day to you. This is an official notice concerning your long over due payment.
We are sorry for contacting you late in this regards as we have received your payment files from the United Nations Trust Funds and the IMF Payment centre.
The reason for this delay was that we are making plans to ensure that we serve you better and to make sure your funds is credited same day once you reconfirm your account details where your payment will be credited.

I wish to inform you that due to the recent activities with international remittance, we shall contracted the intermediary bank to pay you the sum of $800,000.00 USD directly for easy and safe transaction since your payment approval has been given and confirmed.

I will further advice you to stop further correspondence with any body(s) or office(s) concerning your claim.

Once you follow my directives we shall get this matter resolved tomorrow once we hear from you with your receiving account details.
Kindly note that during this process, you will be require to pay for the Processing and Legal Fee $885.00 USD which you will be advised on once we receive your account details.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Mr. David J. Kautter
Commissioner of Internal Revenue Service(IRS)
Washington, D.C., United States of America.

Code: Select all

Received: from User (unknown [52.172.128.119])
Reply-To: <davidkautter411@outlook.com>
From: "Mr. David J. Kautter" <murata@kokusai-glass.co.jp>
Subject: Matter arising concerning your long overdue payment
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 04:32:24 +0530
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Orig IP: 52.172.128.119 | Orig ISP: Microsoft Corporation | City: Pune | Country: India | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 72.128.119