o.mayer7@gmail.com - Olivier Mayer

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

o.mayer7@gmail.com - Olivier Mayer

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Olivier MAYER
INVESTISSEMENT PLACEMENT IMMOBILIER FONCIER chez I.E.G.

I remain attentive to your possible offers, for an SBLC, BG, MTN on Euroclear and of qualities, American bond...
We are buyers, real but under our condition if it is possible! No prepayment! As direct as possible to avoid a chain of good people. I remain attentive to your possibilities. We can also offer a monetization of a product. Private message: o.mayer7@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: o.mayer7@gmail.com - Olivier Mayer

Olivier MAYER

I am looking for a real seller or a real owner of MTN..... on Euroclear! or any other valuable financial instrument. Simple acquisition procedure. But a real owner and a real file. Contact me by email. o.mayer7@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Olivier MAYER

We are the buyer of one or two financial instruments. A real and complete file. A real salesperson with the motivation to sell. Present the file and we can send a letter of interest. No interest without a file. Please contact me by private message! o.mayer7@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Olivier MAYER

I am looking for a real owner of financial instruments, no matter the instrument as long as it is on Euroclear! Listed on the stock exchange with a correct price! regardless of the value of the instrument! but a justified price! BG, MTN, US Treasury Bonds, Domestic Bonds and others! File not having turned in all hands! Thank you for your suggestions and avoid a chain of people! private message. o.mayer7@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Olivier MAYER

I am looking for a real owner of financial instruments, no matter the instrument as long as it is on Euroclear! Listed on the stock exchange with a correct price! regardless of the value of the instrument! but a justified price! BG, MTN, CMO, German Domestic Bonds and others! File not having turned in all hands! Thank you for your suggestions and avoid a chain of people! private message. o.mayer7@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Olivier MAYER

I am looking for the most direct owner and a Desk to Desk procedure!
No procedure with installments, or I give you you give me.
From office to office and the bank agent will receive everything.
For example, we are looking for MTNs on: - Lloyds Banking Group,
- BNP PARIBAS,
- UBS Group,
- Swiss credit,
- Bank Nederlandse Gemeenten,
- European Investment Bank,
- Rabobank,
- Deutsche Bank,
- Compagnie de Financement Fonciers,
- Integra San Paoli...
We buy about 75%! Whatever the values ...
If you want monetization it is also possible!
By private message please !!
Be as direct as possible and with no up-front costs.
o.mayer7@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Olivier MAYER

You are owner or seller, a direct mandate! We are looking for MTNs from all banks! Desk to Desk procedure! DTC or Euroclear free delivery... Private message o.mayer7@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Olivier MAYER

Dear All,

I am looking for buyer direct:
Seasoned - Cash-Backed MTN Price average and acceptable 70% +2...! Screening: Desk to Desk. Delivery: Euroclear or DTCC.

- SBLC Barclays Bank or equivalent bank!
Price: - 40% monetization offer!

You can buy any financial instrument listed on the stock exchange... on Euroclear etc.
Make Offer!
You must be as direct as possible and no chain of people!
Simplified procedure.

Best regards

Private message: o.mayer7@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Olivier MAYER

I'm direct with a buyer and I'm looking for: Seasoned - Cash-Backed MTN Screening: Desk to Desk. Delivery: Euroclear or DTCC. - SBLC Barclays Bank or equivalent bank! We can buy any financial instrument listed on the stock exchange... on Euroclear etc. Make Offer! You must be as direct as possible and no chain of people! Simplified procedure: Contract Signed Provider will send MT 799 pre advice Monitiser will repond for MT 799 Provider will send MT 760 within 7 days.... Hard copy followed. for SBLC MTN is desk to desk! Payment after receipt of the instrument and validated by the bank: - 7 banking days for an SBLC or - 5 banking days for an MTN. Private message please o.mayer7@gmail.com