Ethuis James - Pet Scam - ethusjames@gmail.com

Buying a pet? Beware of scammers selling non-existent pets and trying to charge you for transport, insurance and crates.
falconsfan1

Ethuis James - Pet Scam - ethusjames@gmail.com

date: Jul 12, 2021, 8:17 AM
subject: English Bulldog Pups Available

Hello ,
Our English Bulldog Puppies are still available ,they are 10 weeks old, and are up to date on their shots,worming, and vet checks. They are potty trained. All puppies will have an incredible Championship Pedigree. They get along well with kids and other Pets. My puppies will be coming alongside all health papers and also in their travel crates, a one year health Warranty. My aim giving out these puppies is that i have been promoted at Job and offered another position which makes me spend more time away from home,Because i do work now from Monday to Saturday and my only off day is Sunday which i am quite occupied with church activities so for that reason , i decided to give out the puppies. My Wife works as a Real Estate Agent and she is never around , so keeping the puppies will be cruel , because there will be no one around to give them the affection and love they required.They are updated on all their shots and each come with a year health guarantee.They love to be carried around and cuddled and full of caressing and kisses.Each baby will come alongside the following:

:- A year health guarantee
:-Vet record
:-Food samples
:-Puppy toys

Am giving them up to good homes, Its a Total of R 3420 for one of the puppies if you are located far from a driving distance. But if you can pick up from our location in Standerton, Mpumalanga, then you will have to pay R 2500 each. So let me know which you will prefer from the photos. If you want two then the cost will double. So my main problem giving out
this puppies is not money because if i wanted money i could have posted them for the actual cost,But i don't want to sell them i just need them to be re-homed to a good and lovely home that can provide them with much love and care they deserve.So am open to take an offer if my re-homing fee is high. Before we proceed i will like you email me asap with the answers to
this questions in other for me to see if you will be fit to re-home the puppies or not.

1) :- Will you Love,Care and provide for the puppy ?
2) :- Where precisely are you located?
3) :-Are you a breeder?
4) :-Can you afford the R 3420?
5) :-Have you had a puppy before?
6) :-Will you be willing to send me regular pics of them so we can see their progress?
7) :-Do you have kids?
8) :-Do you have a Yard where the puppies can play in ?
9) :-Are you willing to take both or just one,if otherwise which one(Male or Female)?
10) :-Do you promise to take proper care of any if given the
Opportunity to adopt one or two?

Sorry for the many questions, our primary concern is having someone who will be able to give these babies a good forever loving home, and also to facilitate the adoption as well as delivery schedule.
Thanks And Waiting