mr.muhmmed.amin90@gmail.com - Muhmmed Amin

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

mr.muhmmed.amin90@gmail.com - Muhmmed Amin

My Dear Friend.

How are you and your family Today? I hope all is well, and I am happy to share this transaction with you ,but you must keep everything as secret and very confidential.

I have a very lucrative business transaction which requires your utmost discretion. Please understand that you and I myself, are to work as one team to inherit this fund, hence I am your insider in the bank as the transaction commence. I advise you to feel free with me for all is going to be well with us.

Though, I know it would come to you at uttermost surprise. I am Mr .Muhammed Amin, A banker by profession. Please, I want to transfer the sum of ($10.5 million) dollars into your bank account. This business is 100% risk free.

Your share will be 40% while 60% for me. Contact me through my email (mr.muhmmed.amin90@gmail.com) for further advice.

Full details will be send to you on the receipt of your urgent response by forwarding the following details bellow.

1. Your Full Name................
2. Your Telephone No..........
3. Your Age................
4. Your Home Address........
5. Your Country............

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Best regards.

Mr Muhmmed Amin

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 13:13:02 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Mr Muhmmed Amin <mr.muhmmed.amin90@gmail.com>
Subject: My Dear Friend.