chuakoenig8@gmail.com - Chua Koenig

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

Re: chuakoenig8@gmail.com - Chua Koenig

Dear [Redacted]

I have to thank you very much indeed for showing some great responsibility and trust, your interest has proved to be genuine and I must also let you know that having confirmed your genuine commitment. No, you do not have to go to UAE for this transaction, everything will be done online if that is what you wish.

I feel much more comfortable doing this business with you, even though we have not had a verbal conversation. Please my friend; do not let me down in this important transaction and all the trust I am giving you as a foreign partner, a friend, and someone I may now consider to be a brother. I would indeed be overwhelmed meeting you in person, perhaps there are lots of other transactions we could have together apart from this. I have been in the financial sector for many years though I try as much as possible to diversify my interests by exploring new frontiers.

After I saw your information, I immediately sent a copy to the attorney /advocate who will put together the perfected paperwork to be sent to my bank for the immediate release and transfer of the funds to you. This should take some days depending on how fast you can open the new account.

I am now sending you the foreign bank detail in the United Arab Emirates so you can contact them and make inquiries. 0nce the funds are released, they will be transferred straight into your new account and the transfer will not attract international monetary bodies, as the transfer will be regarded as an in-house (same telex type with my bank.) If you also remember I told you in my previous email that when the funds have been transferred into the new online account which you shall open, and after you have confirmed that the funds are credited in your account, you shall then begin disbursement of the funds into your personal accounts.

I have already made some inquiries on who to contact directly to open an account as an international customer, please contact the bank with the information below to speed up your account opening. Let them know you want an account that you can operate online and you do not have time to travel over to open the new account so we want everything done via email and telephone. Tell them that a bank in Hong Kong gave you this contact information.

Name: Mr. Khalid Gaffar
Desk: Online Accounting Department
Bank Name: Emirates Savings Bank
Tel: +971 588041841
Address: Villa 187, 13th Street, Rowdah District A
Email: khalid.gaffar@emsbonline.com

I have to let you know that Emirates Savings Bank is a Credit Intermediary Bank which operates an online banking system in a small scale and renders banking services to individuals and companies involved in international operations, they also work in affiliate with other banks in Europe, Asia, and America. One of the major reasons we are using Emirates Savings Bank is because this bank happens to be of the same telex type with the bank I work, which means that any transfer between them and my bank would always be seen as an in-house transfer. This definitely avoids the attention of certain international financial bodies that have strict monetary policies. The authorities would simply regard such transfer to be a Bank to Bank affair and it would not raise eyebrows or trigger any red flags. It was absolutely necessary to take certain precautions on transactions like this, I have to assure you that our interests are protected in this transaction. Being a professional banker for many years I expect you to heed my advice for the success of this transaction and the subsequent disbursement of the funds.

I shall await an update from you shortly about the opening of your new online account, please make contact with Emirates Savings Bank and apply for the account because I would like the account opening to be fast; you can contact the bank via Mr. Khalid Gaffar on this email address ( khalid.gaffar@emsbonline.com)

I know that the benefit of this transaction is a lifetime fortune for both of us and our families so I expect you to handle this transaction as a major priority, please always remember to keep this transaction in a very low profile. May God bless you for your positive resolve to affect our lives.

Attached to this message are my Passport and Identity Card for your perusal

Best regards,

Mrs. Chua Koenig
From the WhoIs for emsbonline.com:
Creation Date: 2018-11-24T12:00:49Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-11-24

Registrant Name: Protection of Private Person
Registrant Street: PO box 87, REG.RU Protection Service

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 17:08:31 +0000
Subject: Bank Details /Contact Information
To: [Redacted]

LegalBriefs

Attn: [Redacted]

Following your request to open an online bank account with our honorable bank, we have listed 4 different bank account options for you to choose from.

Kindly view attached file(s) and get back to us accordingly.

Mr. Khalid Gaffar
Desk: Online Accounting Department
Emirates Savings Bank

From the attached PDF File

Emirates Savings Bank
Address: Villa 187, 13th Street, Rowdah District A

Tel: +971 588041841
Email: khalid.gaffar@emsbonline.com
Attn: [Redacted],

Sequel to Your E-mail notification, I am Mr. Khalid Gaffar and I am the Foreign Operations manager of Emirates Savings Bank here in Dubai UAE.

Welcome to Emirates Savings Bank, we are one of the world leading online banking facilities capable of transferring large sum of money on behalf of our customers to anywhere in the world within 48hrs upon Deposit online.

Since you do not have an Operational account with our bank, you are hereby advised to choose from the account options below to enable our accounts department start the processing of your new account along with your account opening fee with our esteemed bank. Below are the various types of online accounts we operate in Emirates Savings Bank Online Dept, endeavor to state clearly the exact type of account you desire.

1. Savings Plus Reserve Account:
Account features; *Requires Account Opening/Setup Deposit of £850.00 *24/7 Online Banking Direct Access*Maximum transfer is limited to $1,000,000.00 Dollars(One Million dollars) monthly.
2. Current Plus Reserve Account: Account features; *Requires Account Opening/Setup Deposit of £1,590.00 *24/7 Online Banking Direct Access*Maximum transfer is limited to $5,000,000.00 USD (Five Million Dollars) monthly.
3. Advantage Gold Reserve Account: Account features; *Requires Account Opening/Setup Deposit of £2,550.00 *24/7 Online Banking Direct Access*No minimum withdrawal fee *Multi Currency transaction is allowed *Accepts joint holding* Maximum transfer is limited to $10,000,000.00 USD(Ten Million Dollars) monthly.
4. Diamond Reserve Account: Account features; *Requires Account Opening/Setup Deposit of £5,375.00 *24/7 Online Banking Direct Access*7% Interest per annum *No minimum withdrawal fee*Multi Currency transaction is allowed *Accepts joint holding*No maximum transfer limits. (Which means you can Transfer Any Possible Amount at Once)

This Refundable minimum deposit for your Account Opening/Account Activation is mandatory for the following reasons:

1.)As a result of your Non-Resident Status here you are not subject to any Local Taxes and as such the costs of clearing any and all funds that would be paid into your account has to be present in your account to make it Active.
2.) If the amount of money you are Depositing is over the minimum threshold of $5,000,000.00, such a transaction would be scrutinized by the regulatory authorities here and questions would be asked as to the 'Clean Source of Funds being credited into an account with a $0.00 Balance and no transaction history. Delays might occur which could take as much as 90 Days to resolve. So Your Account will need an Initial Setup and activation Fees.
3.) Once the fees for your Account Opening Balance/Account Activation is received and once your Account is fully activated, the Accounts Department would immediately issue you with your Account Number and Online Account Access Pin from where you can transfer funds or pay bills over the Internet. (This Account Number cannot be released to you until the refundable minimum deposit is received for your Account Activation).

Note: that immediately the account coordinator officer confirms the receipt of your payment, your account will be immediately setup for your use within 24 hours.

Kindly choose the online account option that you will like to setup and get bank to use

In-case of any question get back to us, thank you for banking with us.

We look forward to the sustenance of a mutually beneficial relationship between our organization and your good self.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Khalid Gaffar
Online Accounting Department
Emirates Savings Bank

Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 06:55:34 +0000
To: [Redacted]
Subject: Re: Attn: [Redacted]
client-ip=135.84.80.217
Orig IP: 135.84.80.217 | Orig ISP: Zoho | City: n/a | Country: United States | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... .84.80.217

LegalBriefs

Hello, I hope you are doing great today
I sent you an email earlier but not sure if you received it. Please
confirm receipt of this message as I have useful information for you.
Wish you the best.

Chau Koenig

Reply-To: chuakoenig8@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 14:29:46 +0000
Subject: hello
To: barrister.james2012m@gmail.com
Bcc: [Redacted]