fgn.commtties@yahoo.com - Ben Tony

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

fgn.commtties@yahoo.com - Ben Tony

Good day to you.

This is a notification from the desk of the debt management office office of the President(Presidency). From my records your contract/inheritance fund has been lying unclaimed and dormant in the holding bank accredited by CBN for release to your bank account.

We discovered during our investigation that due to some bottleneck demands that you opted out and left the fund in escrow. Now, my office has been tasked with ensuring that the fund is released to you on our verification and validation that you are the bonafide beneficiary of the fund valued at USD$ 120,000,000.00.

You are advised to reconfirm your personal and designated receiving bank information for this validation exercise. If you adhere strictly to my advice and instruction you are going to receive your payment within 7 working days, if you adhere to the day schedule by replying to this email today. Your current telephone numbers, new house address/residential/office. A copy of your drivers license or passport attached.

As soon as we hear from you, you shall be directed to the DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE(DMO) for the immediate vetting and release of your funds to your designated bank account.

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Congratulations,

Ben Tony
Presidency

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 12:14:56 +0000 (UTC)
From: "fgn.commtties@yahoo.com" <fgn.commtties@yahoo.com>
Subject: CONTRACT PAYMENT