wsfenix2002@gmail.com - Wanderley Sucigan

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

wsfenix2002@gmail.com - Wanderley Sucigan

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
WANDERLEY SUCIGAN.´.
Export Representative Brazilian Products

I have a client for SBLC RENTAL.
Term 1 year.
Payment via BPU.
I await possibilities.
Best Regards,

wsfenix2002@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

wsfenix2002
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Re: wsfenix2002@gmail.com - Wanderley Sucigan

This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Mr. Hans Neesantoes
I reiterate what you wrote about me, that I have a client interested in renting SBLC. I CONFIRMED THAT I HAVE A CLIENT.
I ask: Where is the scam in working with bank-to-bank payment via BPU-Bank Payment Undertake - Do you know what this is?
It seems that you must have been one of those who contacted me and did not like my answer, THAT I DO NOT ACCEPT NEGOTIATIONS WITH ADVANCE PAYMENT, our payment system is only with BPU-Bank Payment Undertake, bank to bank, we do not accept payment of "FEES" in advance.
I saw through Linkedin that you have other complaints for improperly posting the names of people on this site.
How they're taking legal action against you.

Wanderley Sucigan.´.

Dr Sheldon Cooper
Site Admin

Hello, dumb scammer Wanderley Sucigan.

The type of transactions that you are describing are fairytales that exist only in the mind of deluded scammers like you.

And it is not just us that is saying that, here is what the FBI have to say about SBLC scams - viewtopic.php?t=17634

Hans Neesantoes

Idiot scammer Wanderley Sucigan.

Do you really think that anyone with any experience of the financial services industry would believe that any type of complex financial transactions are arranged by people using anonymous free Gmail accounts and posting on dodgy LinkedIn groups.

Go back to the cyber cafe, you dumb Yahooboy.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.