dhloffice2k2@gmail.com - David Morris

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

dhloffice2k2@gmail.com - David Morris

Federal Ministry of Finance
Payment Reconciliation Panel
via Office of the Presidency
Rue 86 Cotonou,Republic Of Benin

Attn Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you that your Inherited Funds worth of $4,500,000.million United State Dollars has been credited into ATM VISA CARD and your package ATM CARD is here or if you need to deliver it as package to you fine,the issuing Bank as ordered by this Ministry,Federal Ministry of Finance,Payment Reconciliation Panel,office of the Presidency Benin Republic.Be informed that you can not withdraw more than $20,000 per day $10,000 usd $10,000 usd,this is what the Banking Instructions Stated.You will see the restdetails when you receive the ATM VISA CARD,I have personally registered your ATM VISA CARD package worth of $4.5million United State Dollars with DHL Courier Company for delivery therefore, Kindly re-confirm your contact information as follows to the Delivery Company;

Your full Name::::::::
Delivery Address::::::
Telephone Number::::::
Your state::::::::::::
Your Country::::::::::
Your Age/ sex:::::

Contact person=MR DAVID MORRIS
Shipment Officer,United Parcel Service Benin Republic
Email== (((( dhloffice2k2@gmail.com ))))
PHONE: +229-69 26 47 30

Note;I have paid for the delivering charges for the delivery of the package ATM VISA CARD,But they are refused to collecting the security keeping fee,the reason for their refused is this,they said that they do not know exactly day you will contact for the deliver and they said that their keeping fee per a day is $50 dollar only,that is why I do not pay for the keeping fee.and i registered the ATM VISA CARD package Day yesterday.But could not get to you due to the connection problem that I had.So the only money you will pay them is their security keeping fee is $50 usd and I want you to do fast and contact them today to avoid the keeping fee money increasing day by day.And let me know once you receive your ATM VISA CARD package or your contents $4,500,000.million United State Dollars.

Yours faithfully,
MRS LUCIA DENIS
General Federal Ministry Of Finance
Cotonou Benin Republic
YOUR ATM VISA CARD WITH DHL

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 00:57:42 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: MR DAVID MORRIS <dhloffice2k2@gmail.com>
Subject: YOUR ATM VISA CARD CONTENTS $4,500,000 WITH DHL
X-Originating-IP: [41.85.179.21]
Orig IP: 41.85.179.21 | Orig ISP: Office Des Postes Et Telecommunications Du Benin | City: Cotonou | Country: Benin | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=41.85.179.21