europedonationfunds@outlook.com

Been told that you've won the Coca Cola lottery? It's a scam. Find out more here.
LegalBriefs

europedonationfunds@outlook.com

So We are pleased to inform you of the result of the February DRAW held on (20th February 2019) by Microsoft Company and the EUROPEAN NATION LOTTERY in cash Promotion to encourage the usage of Microsoft users world wide, your Email was among the 2000 Lucky winners who won $100,000,000:00 USD (One Million United State Dollars) each on the Microsoft promotion Award Attached to Ticket Number (5647600545189), Ref No (2551256002/244) and Serial Number (55643451907). you can contact or reply back the Organization on europedonationfunds@outlook.comfor your claim. only reply back to the email on
europedonationfunds@outlook.com for your Donation funds.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: europedonationfunds@outlook.com
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 17:08:34 +0100
Subject: Good day
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]

LegalBriefs

Re: europedonationfunds@outlook.com - Julie Leach

Dear Beneficiary

I am Julie Leach from Michigan, A 50-year old mother of 3 children and 11 grand children. I worked as a fiberglass factory employee in Michigan. At September 30th, I won the Power-ball jackpot lottery of $310 million which makes me quit my job at once. I have been working at the fiberglass manufacturer for over 23 years. So I feel this is a blessing to my life which enables me to quit my job and help my family and very less privilege/less fortunate around me as well.
I have been doing Donation work for 15 years and i also play the lottery every week .i never had any large payout from my years of playing not knowing God has a purpose for me and my family. I have always prayed that God should help me and i was not surprised when i won my Lotto. So at this point my family and i have decided to donate $5,000,000.00 USD to Two(5) lucky individuals world wide as tagged to you and your family and also for you to help the less fortunate as well including the cancer patients etc. so if you are getting this mail it means your email have been chosen by my family and i with the assistance from European Donation funds and Power-ball jackpot lottery (PLG) and Microsoft Corporation as a beneficiary.
Please you can know more about me on the lottery winnings by viewing the below website and see for yourself how God works.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jul ... ll-n439331

I would love to hear back from you for futher Information.
Thanks

Code: Select all

Reply-To: europedonationfunds@outlook.com
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 08:19:14 +0100
Subject: Good day
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]