martinshackers22@gmail.com -

Other scams not covered elsewhere
Hans Neesantoes

martinshackers22@gmail.com -

The following is a post that was made on the online guestbook of a hotel.
INSTEAD OF OBTAINING A LOAN,THE BLANK ATM CARD IS AVAILABLE INLESS THAN 44 HOURS {martinshackers22@gmail.com} We bring to you good news, our special programmed BLANK ATM CARD for you to meet up with those needs of yours and also start up your own business. Our ATM card can be used to withdraw cash at any ATM or swipe, stores and POS. The card withdraw maximum of $ 5,000 per day. The Blank ATM card is also sophisticated due to the fact that the card has its own security, making your transaction very safe and untraceable. We are handing over the card just to help the poor, get a card from us today. Contact us today for your own order at: martinshackers22@gmail.com

Posted from IP address 129.205.112.65

Orig IP: 129.205.112.65 | Orig ISP: Globacom-as | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 205.112.65
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Undertaker

Re: martinshackers22@gmail.com -

Now spamming online books of condolence at funeral parlors with his silly scam
GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, I want to testify about MARTINS HACKERS Blank ATM Cards which can withdraw money from any ATM machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how MARTINS HACKERS send them the ATM Blank Card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich.{ martinshackers22@gmail.com } I email them also and they sent me the Blank ATM Card. I have use it to get $500,000 dollars..
I am the owner of a small funeral parlor in the USA. The posts that I make are taken from spam that has been posted in online books of condolence on my website.