info.perryrottweilershome@gmail.com - Perry Rottweilers Home

Buying a pet? Beware of scammers selling non-existent pets and trying to charge you for transport, insurance and crates.
falconsfan1

info.perryrottweilershome@gmail.com - Perry Rottweilers Home

From: Perry Rottweilers Home <info.perryrottweilershome@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 23:35:54 +0300
Subject: 🐶🐶 Rottweiler Puppies Available 🐕🐕

Hello,
Thanks for inquiring about our puppies. Perry Rottweilers Home is an online puppy breeding platform located in Utah.They are all AKC Registered,Home raised,Well socialized and Vet checked, have had their first vaccines,and are being trained as of now on potty pads.The selling process is completely handled by Perry Rottweilers Home.
Our desire is to continue to improve the breed quality of Rottweilers here in the United States and it is our privilege to provide responsible homes with a well balanced Rottweiler puppy that is capable of both winning in the show ring and competing on the sports field in either Schutzhund, herding, carting, weight pulling, agility or therapy work. We breed these puppies in the most comfortable environment. We are giving them out for sale this cheap because I’m a Rottweiler lover and we want to encourage people on the breed and not out for the money. All puppies come with a 30 Days,100% Money Back Guarantee.This means that within 30 days of buying a puppy, you can return the puppy for any reason whatsoever to exchange for another puppy or get a full refund. All puppies purchased from Perry Rottweilers Home come with the following.
Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee. Health Guarantee. Airline Approved Crate. ISO Microchip. Health Certificate. Age Appropriate Shots. Food Menu. Play Toys & Treat. Blanket, Collar & Leash.
Kindly provide the information below before we proceed;
Little about your previous experience with pets ?Do you have experience with dogs, especially this breed ?The environment where the puppy will be staying ?Do you have kids at home to play with the puppies ? How soon are you ready to make the purchase ?
They are ready for their new homes and I pray that they will move into a good home ASAP. They adore playing with kids, toys and can be vocal with a distinctive voice. They get along well with other pets and people. Our puppies enjoy high places and are enthusiastic pups. We have trained our puppies to be socialized and home trained, so they can enjoy the great outdoors in safety. My puppies have no health issues as they will be coming with all their health documentation.
Best regards
801-559-7331
https://perryrottweilershome.com/

From: Perry Rottweilers Home info.perryrottweilershome@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 00:27:25 +0300

Zelle Email : kamariburden@gmail.com
Zelle Name : Kamari Burden
Note/ Mems : Kim
Send me a screenshot once you are done