damianwallace076@gmail.com - Damian Wallace

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

damianwallace076@gmail.com - Damian Wallace

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn
Damian Wallace
MD at Wallace Financial Consultants LT

WE PROVIDE THE BEST PROCEDURE FOR BG/SBLC AT THE LOWEST PRICE, LEASING IS 4+2 WHILE PURCHASE IS 32+2, DIRECT FROM HSBC

AND BARCLAYS BANK PLC, LONDON,
Mr Damian Wallace
Provider's Mandate
Email: damianwallace076@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: damianwallace076@gmail.com - Damian Wallace

Bank Instruments Scam on LinkedIn
Damian Wallace

WE PROVIDE THE BEST PROCEDURE FOR BG/SBLC AT THE LOWEST PRICE, LEASING IS 4+2 WHILE PURCHASE IS 32+2, DIRECT FROM HSBC AND BARCLAYS BANK PLC, LONDON,
Mr Damian Wallace
Provider's Mandate
Skype: damianwallace076@gmail.com #sblc #mandates #financialinstrument #bg
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn
Damian Wallace

Finding a genuine provider of financial instrument is very challenging but we are a direct mandate to a verifiable provider of Financial Instrument provider in Ireland. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions. However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and Sale at 32+2%.

Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with draft Contract/MOU within 48hrs maximum.

Please request for full procedure details if interested.

For further inquiry contact:
Name : Damian Wallace
E-mail : damianwallace076@gmail.com
Skype id : damianwallace076@gmail.com
#mandates #financialinstruments #sblc

Hans Neesantoes

Re: damianwallace076@gmail.com - Roni Gross

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Roni Gross
Finance Mandate at Cutting Edge Finance Limited (CEFL).

We are direct mandate to a direct and verifiable provider of bank instruments such as BG/Sblc at 41+3% purchase and 4+3% lease. Email me for procedure if interested.

Email:damianwallace076@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Damian Wallace
MD at Wallace Finance

WE PROVIDE THE BEST PROCEDURE FOR BG/SBLC AT THE LOWEST PRICE, LEASING IS 4+3 WHILE PURCHASE IS 31+3, DIRECT FROM HSBC AND BARCLAYS BANK PLC, LONDON,
Mr Damian Wallace
Provider's Mandate

Hans Neesantoes

Damian Wallace
MD at Wallace Finance

WE PROVIDE THE BEST PROCEDURE FOR BG/SBLC AT THE LOWEST PRICE, LEASING IS 4+3 WHILE PURCHASE IS 31+3, DIRECT FROM HSBC AND BARCLAYS BANK PLC, LONDON,
Mr Damian Wallace
Provider's Mandate
#sblc #bg

Hans Neesantoes

Damian Wallace
MD at Wallace Finance

Sir/Ma,
I am direct to a provider who has recently issued Banking Instruments for a couple of my clients, The Provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. We have helped many international businesses across the globe with immense satisfaction for our clients in USA, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia.

Brokers and financial consultants firms in their respective countries are welcome to introduce their clients and are 100% protected. Meanwhile, we will pay commission to those brokers and financial consultants/consulting firms.

Send us your application today via Email or Skype to discuss your scenario and to learn more details about our transaction procedure, terms and conditions.

Regards,
Mr. Wallace

Email: damianwallace076@gmail.com #sblc #bg

Hans Neesantoes

Damian Wallace
MD at Wallace Finance

Finding a genuine provider of financial instrument is very challenging but we are a direct mandate to a verifiable provider of Financial Instrument provider in Ireland. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions. However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+3% and Sale at 31+3%.

Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with draft Contract/MOU within 48hrs maximum.

#bg #sblc

Hans Neesantoes

Damian Wallace
MD at Wallace Finance

If you have need for Corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or MTN, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument.
Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcomed; do get back to us if you are interested in any of our services and for quality service.

#bg #sblc

Hans Neesantoes

Damian Wallace
MD at Wallace Finance

Finding a genuine provider of financial instrument is very challenging but we are a direct mandate to a verifiable provider of Financial Instrument provider in Ireland. Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions. However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+3% and Sale at 31+3%.

E-mail : damianwallace076@gmail.com #bg #sblc