headof_airwaybill@hotmail.com

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

headof_airwaybill@hotmail.com

DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT.

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

We are Diplomats that arrange for the safekeeping of special and valuable packages and baggage in trust for reputable clients that are honest and trustworthy.

The only money you will send to the National Security/Diplomatic warehouse Pakistan to deliver your Trunk Box direct to your postal Address in your country is being Security Keeping Fee of the National Security Warehouse/Diplomatic Clearance Fees at your country Airport.

Finally, we say congratulation you because you are the real owner of these consignments boxes according to the information we got here in our database system. The Requested Information is to ensure that no mistake or error is made and it should be forwarded in the manner stated below:

Your Full Name:
Your Complete Address (not P.O.BOX) :
Name of City of Residence:
Name of Closest Airport to City of Residence:
Direct Telephone Number:
Mobile Number:
Fax Number:

The Contact Numbers are very necessary because the number would be called by the Diplomats before the funds would be handed over to you so as to ensure that the package is handed over to the rightful owner. So it’s mandatory you send your Direct Telephone Number preferably your Mobile or Cell Phone Number Complete the above and send back to me as soon as possible.

This is why I decided to get involved. You must also know that this arrangement does not involve any of the people you were dealing with in Pakistan in the past because this consignment/Payment has been surrendered to the Government of Pakistan with my involvement.

Note. The Diplomat Agent DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE COMPANY don’t know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a BOX of cloths. They don’t know it contents money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. don’t let them know that is money that is in that Box to avoid delaying with it. I have packaged the sum of $10.5Million in cash. I am waiting for your urgent response.

Congratulations in advance.

Kindness Regards

National Security/Diplomatic warehouse Pakistan.
DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT.

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 01:22:51 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: DIPLOMAT HEAD OFFICE <headof_airwaybill@hotmail.com>
Subject: DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT.