zaiduurtman63@mail.ru - Zaidu Urtman

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

zaiduurtman63@mail.ru - Zaidu Urtman

Dear Friend,

I wish that this message to gets to you in good condition. It's just with urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contacting you for this urgent business transaction. I am the manager of bill and exchange foreign remittance department of HSBC Bank in Malaysia. In our department my colleague and i discovered an abandoned sum of U.S.$7.250,000 ( Seven Million Two Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who was a reactor in France (Mr. Paul Louis, from Paris, in France) who died along with his entire family in July 2003 in a plane crash on their way to France.

I'm afraid that if the fund remain in our bank without claim for a long period of time, The Malaysia government will intervene, because the banking laws here does not allow such a huge amount of money to remain idle for more than fifteen years.I have tried to locate the family of the deceased but all my efforts were frustrated because there was trace of his next of kin.

Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after fifteen years, the fund will be transferred into the Bank treasury department as unclaimed funds. My main reason for contacting you is for use to utilize opportunity to transfer the said funds into your bank account,in your Country for us to share within us and i'm sure that this can be carried out within 10 working days. My colleague and I have agreed that 30% of the total amount will be given to you and my colleagues and i shall also take 30% each , while we will use 10% of the total sum take care of the bank charges as you proceed . All we want from you is to be sincere with us and also you must assure us that you will not seat on the total money and deny us our shares when the entire money will be paid and transfer to you .its

If you agree with my business proposal, further details will be sent to you as soon as I receive your reply . And please be sure to keep this transaction as top secret and make it confidential until you receive the funds in the account.

Please i need your immediate reply through my personal email address at ( zaiduurtman63@mail.ru ) as soon as you read this message

Yours sincerely,

Zaidu Urtman .
Bill & Exchange Manager
HSBC Malaysia.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: zaiduurtman63@mail.ru
Subject: Treat As Urgent.
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 16:43:25 -0800