westernu166@gmail.com - Elliott Harris

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

westernu166@gmail.com - Elliott Harris

LETTER OF INTENT
A power of attorney was forwarded to my office this evening by two gentle men , one of them is a USA national and he is Dr. DICK WANKE by name while the other person is Mr Marin Kochev, by his name a Canadian national. This gentle man claimed to be the representative of your company after your mother dead, and this power of attorney stated that after your dead you called them and give them your power of attorney to claim your total that you can not able to conclude this translation anymore because of the $100 and dead of your mother you also owner your Government . They brought an account to replace your account information, to claimed your fund Which is now lying Dormant and Unclaimed.Below is the new account they submitted to my office as they forward it before:
H.S.B.C BANK OF CHINA
QUEZON CITY, PHILIPPINES BRANCH
ACCOUNT NO. 2984-0008-66
SWIFT CODE. BOPIPHMM

Be further informed that this power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of a throat cancer,You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth in this information if you ask them to claim your total fund after all you sent because the final $100 Be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held responsible of wrong payment. Below is the burial pictures they brought in confirmation that your mother dead.

NOW IF YOU STILL ALIVE LET ME HERE FROM YOU NOW AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU SEND THE $100 DOLLAR ONLY THEM WANT TO PAY THIS MONEY BUT I SAID I WILL LET YOU KNOW ON IT ,PLEASE BE VERY URGENT TO AVID LOSE YOU FUND AND SEND THE $100 WITH THIS INFORMATION WAITING FOR YOU MAIL, USE MONEY GRAM OR Ria

Reciever's name......... Peter Eze
Country.......... Nigeria
City........... Lagos ,
Text Question.......God?
Answer..........Bless,
Amount ........$100usd, Only
Mtcn no.......
Sender'sname.....
WAITING FOR YOU MAIL ONCE YOU RECEIVED THIS MAIL
San Nud

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 16:47:52 +0000 (UTC)
From: "Elliott Harris." <directorefccmrslamorde@yahoo.ca>
Reply-To: "Elliott Harris." <westernu166@gmail.com>
Subject: DID YOU GIVE GILBERT POWER OF ATTORNEY TO CLAIM YOUR $4.5MILLOM??