moneygrammpayments@gmail.com - Army Lewis

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

moneygrammpayments@gmail.com - Army Lewis

Hello My Dear.

This is to bring to your notice that my office has taking over all the
money Transaction originated from any part of African/ Europe and Asia counties etc. as Contract payment, Fund inheritance, compensation funds or Lottery Winning, ATM Debit cards, henceforth commercial banks, Security Companies, ATM Credit and Debit Union including any offshore payment centers are no more authorized to handle release of funds due to Unauthorized/incapability of financial Institutions/security companies In releasing such huge sum of money
due to Fraud, terrorist and money Laundry activities going on world.

I write to inform you that we have programmed your $4000.00 dollars through MONEY GRAM PAYMENT as we have been given the mandate to transfer your payment total sum of $2.600,000.00usd Two Million Six Hundred Thousand United States dollars only,via MONEY GRAM by this Government.

All you will do is to contact MONEY GRAM PAYMENT director Bruce Barkery, Ask him to give the Text Question and Answer so that you will pick your first payment of the $4,000usd, He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily.
Phone umber: +229 88 78 38 38
Email,( moneygrammpayments@gmail.com )

Your payment of $4000 is ready for pick up.

Reference: 22455456
sender s Name: Theresa John
Amount: US$4000
AMOUNT SEND: $4000 (available to pick up)

Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as, Full ' Name_______________ Address: ________________ Country:
_____________ Phone Number: _____________

Regards,
yours in service

Mrs Army Lewis.
ADDRESS: 31 Avenue Joseph Steinmetz Cotonou,
Hours: 24 hours services

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 17:29:02 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Mrs Army Lewis <moneygrammpayments@gmail.com>
Subject: RECEIVE YOUR MONEY GRAM PAYMENT!