cyberhackanswers@gmail.com / +16265785544

Been scammed previously and now been contacted by the FBI offering compensation? It's the scammers back for more.
pricky

cyberhackanswers@gmail.com / +16265785544

Mike Hill
• 1 hour ago
I can’t help but share the experience I had with a Scammer and how I recovered my lost funds through the help of a professional private investigator. I’m so glad that I contacted hacker James who helped cloned the scammers phone number and I got complete access to his device. All I did was share the scammers phone number with Cyberhackanswers @ gmail. Com and I was able to read both his new and deleted messages from my phone through a remote link to a programmed App containing cloned cell information. I was also able to monitor the location of the scammers phone at all times through the GPS tracker installed by hacker James until he was arrested by FBI. I recovered 90% of my stollen funds and he is finally behind bars where he truly belong. If you need help recovering your stollen funds from scammers or you need to be sure if the person you’re chatting is real or not by monitoring their cloned cell, then you can contact this great hacker “James” via Gmail : cyberhackanswers @ gmail. com or Text/WhatsApp: ‪+1 626 578 5544 or send him a dm on instagram @blonde_hacker_ stating what you want to do. Thank me later

\
'];['
Scammer leaving this Comment under YouTube uploads that concern scams.