dept.foreignaffairssettlements@gmail.com - Joel C. Sweren

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

dept.foreignaffairssettlements@gmail.com - Joel C. Sweren

DEAR HOLDER,

YOUR ACCOUNT IS CREDICTED JUST NOW !

Compliments, Hope you still at this email or have you change to another one?, This is Joel C. Sweren, i bring you good news from Freedom Bank, as the only State whose motto is liberty and prosperity?, My personal introduction, before coming to Freedom Bank as the current Executive VP & Chief Financial Officer, I, Joel C. Sweren, CPA, served as President of Golden First Bank and Maryland Permanent Bank and Chief Operations Officer of Bank of Baltimore. Currently I am accountable for maintaining Freedom Bank's financial records, ensuring compliance, managing the daily operations, and supervising Bank security and building good relationships with our clients. I am a member of the AICPA and served as a director for Good Samaritan Hospital.

In this season of year it is your time to celebrate, on behalf of Matthew R. Carcich Chief Executive Officer/President - Freedom Bank Maywood, NJ, and entire management, it is my duty to guide you on the true key to qualify for our ongoing opportunity for freedom over your extensive struggle to claim your abandoned family compensation fund for years now... First and wise step to take and qualify for your settlement, you don’t have to continue looking for money to pay off the huge charge before you can claim your fund, but this is what you should do.

1. Go to any nearby gift card stores and purchase a gift cards such as (iTunes Card, Amazon Card, Steam Card, Googleplay Card, or Walmart Card) a cards worth $100.00 or $50.00 as you can afford, you can order online if it is not sold in your area, when you buy any of the above cards, attach the copy showing the secret numbers and I will present it to the President as a gift from you and you will be qualified for instant 1% certified check out of your total fund valued (US$ 16 500,000.00) = 165 000.00 US$, your gift card of $100 or $50 will qualify you to receive a valid check of $165, 000.00 only out of your total inheritance fund of $16.5 million dollars, the purpose for this offer is to help you build up and pay your debt if any and be able to pay your taxes and charges required and able to receive your balance 99%.

When you take this bold step and offer any of the above gift cards as I have instructed you, it will commit the CEO to welcome your efforts and give you one percent scholarship which will automatically make you have $165,000.00 in your pocket and gain free access to your unclaimed fund without supplementary pressure.

The book of the wise man says in Ecclesiastes 10:18=19 through laziness the roof caves in, and in the hands of the idle, the house leaks. 19 A feast is prepared for laughter, and wine makes life merry, but money is the answer for everything. It is your time to enjoy freedom money from freedom bank.

this is a task and only those who take steps of faith win the race, therefore I encourage you to sacrifice any amount from $100 to $50 as you can afford and buy any of the gift Card and send the attachment, the secret is that someone else has obeyed and followed my instruction and in return a check was issued and send via our official delivery agency which they received and cashed the check without stress.

I believe that when you do the same, you will also be favored as well, I am giving you this as a secret idea and a good step to win your encounter over scarcity and hindrances so do it today and see the result urgently,your positive reaction is awaiting.

Executive VP & Chief Financial Officer,
Freedom Bank Mr. Joel C. Sweren

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 22:59:31 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: ACCOUNT CREDIT <dept.foreignaffairssettlements@gmail.com>
Subject: Your payment. Respond ASAP
X-Originating-IP: [105.112.75.237]
Orig IP: 105.112.75.237 | Orig ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 112.75.237

LegalBriefs

Re: dept.foreignaffairssettlements@gmail.com - Henry Chidke

Hello sir

This is to confirm receipt of your mail well noted with First Commonwealth Bank where your scheduled payment is legally signed via social assistant VISA CARD, please call to place an order and receive your package soon as you cover the bill ownership insurance to legalize delivery permit to your address provided.
which doesn't seem like much to delay service, because it's been reduced to $200 so you can balance the service charge upon arrival.

I have been held responsible for your late service due to your inability to submit a property insurance bill that will legalize a test shipment to the address you provided to ensure that the background is 100% of your data for the shipment and not in any deduction form, the sooner you pay the initial fees determined your receiving, the Bitcoin wallet address was made available for your bills, since you couldn't pay with the iTunes gift card or cash to worldRemit.com

Submit confirmation property fee receipt and receive your package within 72 hours, there is no hidden fee of any source, and I am certainly not happy with your late reply.

Henry Chidke
Vice Foreign Welfare Affairs!
Promotional account officer / Section 331 FCBANK

Reply-To: dept.foreignaffairssettlements@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 14:34:02 -0700
Subject: confirmation of first payment
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: dept.foreignaffairssettlements@gmail.com - Mathew Emmanuel

Good morning,

And how was your weekend, I am sorry that the inconvenience of the charges to bring your expected money seems to delay our service due to court approval and rights of ownership bill that you have not paid for the delivery of your funds.

With all due respect Sir, stop giving me a suspicious attitude as if I was responsible for your previous or past treatment bill, it is useless to win the world and sadden your neighbor with broken promises, stop treating me like the person you suspected of failed deal and non-fulfilment of invoice contract charge, let this week speak for you if you can fulfill the expected charges

Move from home to any place of work today, you shall be successful getting the fee without more hazel, miracle is sure for the money to receive your expected funds, if you fail or not being sincere this week then it will never be a good idea to go ahead with the package if the court approval bill is not paid, have the confidence to settle the bill and get your Gip property right with unique endorsement to move the package, I wish you double success on your return.

Mr. Mathew Emmanuel, Lawyer
& Vice Welfare: Mr. Henry Chidke
Foreign Accounting Department / Section 331 FCBANK

Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 10:20:02 -0800
Subject: 
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: dept.foreignaffairssettlements@gmail.com - Mathew Emmanuel

Your Transaction Updated?

The issues preventing your pending transaction is unlawful with so many notification and different offices, You can't be on the street or complaining about not having money to put up something on a table for the family, the pending funds are already attached to your account to be approved, Please give it this last chance, Nothing so important to have this money transfer to your account now, but the biggest problem i hard with you is that you are so slow to reply? There has been a big delay with the service and we urgently need your right of ownership bill to sign the judicial law approval insurance with the attached payment to be in your account within 74 hours which you have not paid to get the funds delivered, I still regret the inconvenience of the fee to bring the expected money seems to delay our service to this level.

Come up with your ownership bill or idea with due respect to have it, because it is useless winning the world and sadden your fellow man with broken promises over the late services that i never intend delay non did i hope to have a suspicious attitude or treating a person like suspected failed deal or non-fulfillment of invoice contract charge, reply in fulfilling the expected charges to have the full package invoice and the success will be yours.

I wish you double success and confidence to settle the charges on your return, you will smile again for sure.

Mr. Mathew Emmanuel, Lawyer
& Vice Welfare: Mr. Henry Chidke
Foreign Accounting Department / Section 331 FCBANK

Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 15:59:30 +0500
Subject: Fulfilling The Expected Charges
Identical email also received from

To: 
Subject: Fulfilling The Expected Charges
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 10:59:34 GMT