kathleena.doherty.abassador@e-nautia.com - Kathleen A. Doherty

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

kathleena.doherty.abassador@e-nautia.com - Kathleen A. Doherty

OFFICE OF THE US AMBASSADOR TO CYPRUS
11 GARIKI ROAD NICOSIA CYPRUS.
NICOSIA CYPRUS.
Tel +12342018840
ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

I think I have tried my best to assist you and I will not contact you again, I can see you do not want this accrued interest. However, I cannot force you to claim this accrued interest amount, it is your choice to either comply or decline this offer. I know you might have been defrauded or scammed by some criminals but that does not make everybody that contacted you is a fraudster or a scammer.

I decided to pay this accrued interest amount to you out of my freewill, I can decided to pay it to another person if I wish, but my spirit directed me to contact you so you should be grateful that I contacted you, but if you feel offended by my mail, then I am sorry.

I have gone through your file and your details and everything about you that is the reason I contacted in order to pay this accumulated interest amount of $5,000,000.00USD (Five Million United State Dollars ) to you because I know you need it. But it is unfortunate you now refer me to be like those who defrauded and scammed you in the past. I am a honorable and sincere man and will urge you trust me, in my honor I swear I will not disappoint you.

This inter-switch ATM Card has been processed and programmed to pay you a maximum amount of US$5000 per day with single withdrawal of US$500 or US$1000 per withdrawal. however and due to your financial situation, I have decided to assist with more US$50, So if you are interested to receive this accumulated interested amount of $5,000,000.00USD (Five Million United State Dollars ) then go ahead and forward only US$100 without delay or excuses, but if you cannot then let call it a quit while I try with another beneficiary on the pay role. I just want to assist you. Here are the transfer details.

THANK YOU
Ambassador Kathleen A. Doherty.
U.S Ambassador to Cyprus

Code: Select all

Reply-To: kathleena.doherty.abassador@e-nautia.com
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 15:21:18 +0100
Subject: OFFICE OF THE US AMBASSADOR TO CYPRUS
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]