greatdrjames01@gmail.com - Dr. James

Other scams not covered elsewhere
LegalBriefs

greatdrjames01@gmail.com - Dr. James

My name is Patricia, from Tucson Arizona i never believed in love spells or magic until i came across this spell caster who’s name is Dr.James he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and spell for a good job. I’m now a living testimony because the man who wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down because our relationship has been on for 4 years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 3 days when i returned to USA, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself apologizing that he is sorry for all that went wrong, that we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. If you also need his help to cast a spell to get rid of any problem in life Trust me Great Dr James is the right man for that.

Contact him Via Email:greatdrjames01@gmail.com OR spellhome01@yahoo.com

Code: Select all

Subject: GREAT DR JAMES SPELL
To: Recipients <info@spellhome.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 18:26:59 -0800
Reply-To: greatdrjames01@gmail.com

LegalBriefs

Re: greatdrjames01@gmail.com - Dr. James

My name is Patricia, from Tucson Arizona i never believed in love spells or magic until i came across this spell caster who’s name is Dr.James he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one’s gone, lost, misbehaving lover and spell for a good job. I’m now a living testimony because the man who wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down because our relationship has been on for 4 years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 3 days when i returned to USA, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself apologizing that he is sorry for all that went wrong, that we should get married. I didn’t believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. If you also need his help to cast a spell to get rid of any problem in life Trust me Great Dr James is the right man for that.

Contact him Via Email:greatdrjames01@gmail.com OR spellhome01@yahoo.com

Code: Select all

Subject: GREAT DR JAMES SPELL
To: Recipients <info@spellhome.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 18:26:59 -0800
Reply-To: greatdrjames01@gmail.com