davidppaul20@gmail.com - David Paul

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

davidppaul20@gmail.com - David Paul

Greetings to you, I know this will come to you as a surprise because you do not know me. I am Mr. David Paul a British citizen, but I worked with shell Petroleum Company . I got your contact in my search for an honest person and someone i could trust for a good business venture. I want you to help me clear this package already in Europe which I shipped through accredited courier agent. The content of the package is $20,000,000.00(Twenty Million United States Dollars) all in $100.00 bills, but the fiduciary company does not know the content as money.

All I want you to do for me now is to furnish me your mailing address, your private phone and fax numbers so that i can give you more details, and at the end of the day, you will have 30% and 70% will be for me which i will be investing in your country under your advice and supervision. You can call or e-mail me, for security reasons, other modalities will be discussed as soon as you get back to me, including sending you the pin numbers to the package within the stipulated time. Please, Can i trust you??
My warm regards, while i wait your response.
Best Regards

Engineer David Paul

Code: Select all

Received: from User (p34235-ipngnfx01hodogaya.kanagawa.ocn.ne.jp [180.43.53.235])
Reply-To: <davidppaul20@gmail.com>
Subject: Investment Opportunity From David Paul!..
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 18:45:56 -0500
Orig IP: 180.43.53.235 | Orig ISP: Ntt Communications Corporation | City: Yokohama | Country: Japan | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... .43.53.235