mogulayogroup@gmail.com - Banson Ayodeji

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

Re: mogulayogroup@gmail.com - Banson Ayodeji

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Tosin Banson
IT Professional/ International trading Consultant of BLCO, Gold & Diamond/Financial Consultant for lease & purchase of bank instruments(SBLC,BG,MTN,DLC) from top prime banks/ Monetization & PPP

MINIMUM OF £$ 1M (ONE MILLION) BULLET TRADE OFFER!

NB: FUNDS STAYS IN THE ACCOUNT

Contact me if interested👇🏾
Mogulayogroup@gmail.com

#Trade #PPP #BulletTrade
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Ayodeji Banson
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in a pathetic attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

My name Banson Ayodeji.
Mr Hans Neesantoes,I just discovered today my name has been posted here as scammer. I don’t know why you posted my name as a scammer but this is my personality & integrity on the line. You only posted my linkedln offers on my page to this website without evidence of chat or anything showing I requested or duped someone of their money. Please, I plead with you to take down this post because my integrity is on the line. I am ready to provide anything to prove that I am innocent of this allegation.

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Hello dumb scammer Banson Ayodeji, how is the weather over there in Nigeria? :roll:

Do you really think anyone on here thinks you are anything more than a waste of space Yahoo boi. Complex bank instruments are not traded by individuals using free Gmail email addresses.

Another email address used by this useless scammer bansonayodeji@gmail.com