mogulayogroup@gmail.com - Banson Ayodeji

Been offered a lease on a SBLC or a BG? It's almost certainly a scam.
Hans Neesantoes

mogulayogroup@gmail.com - Banson Ayodeji

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Banson Ayodeji
Chairman Mogul Ayo Group/ International trading Consultant of BLCO, Gold & Diamond/Financial Consultant for lease & purchase of bank instruments(SBLC,BG,MTN,DLC) from top prime banks/ Monetization & PPP

WE HAVE A GOOD OFFER FOR PURCHASE SBLC FROM OUR CAPABLE PROVIDER.

HERE BELOW IS A BRIEF SUMMARY OF OUR WORKING PROCEDURE

AFTER SUCCESSFUL DUE DILIGENCE OF THE BENEFICIARY’S APPLICATION, THE PRINCIPAL SENDS A LETTER OF CONSENT INFORMING THE BENEFICIARY ON THE ISSUING OF THE SBLC, INITIALED AGREEMENT (DOA) FOR SIGNING AND REGISTERING WITH THE BENEFICIARY’S BANK AND REGISTERED WITH HIS BANK.

THE BENEFICIARY’S BANK SENDS TO THE PRINCIPAL’S BANK PROOF OF FUNDS (POF) OR PROOF OF LINE OF CREDIT VIA SWIFT MT199 OR BANK TO BANK SECURED EMAIL.

MT760 WILL BE DELIVERED UPON BPU.
Contact me for more info if interested and ready👇🏽

Mogulayogroup@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: mogulayogroup@gmail.com - Banson Ayodeji

Banson Ayodeji
Chairman Mogul Ayo Group/ International trading Consultant of BLCO, Gold & Diamond/Financial Consultant for lease & purchase of bank instruments(SBLC,BG,MTN,DLC) from top prime banks/ Monetization & PPP

Lease SBLC is available with flexible procedures @ lease rate 11% + 2%.
This is coming from our capable provider.
Provider moves first!

If interested, contact me;
Mogulayogroup@gmail.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Banson Ayodeji

SBLC PURCHASE OFFER!!!

You can’t get more flexible procedures of SBLC purchase than this offer from our capable provider. He moves first!!!

NB: Our provider won’t work with any Chinese Bank!

Contact me if interested!👇🏽
Mogulayogroup@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Banson Ayodeji

MT799 BLOCK FUND AVAILABLE FROM A CAPABLE PROVIDER

Here below is the simple procedures.
Client should be ready to give any of these 3 below for funds verification by the provider with recent date. Maximum 2-3days ;

TEARSHEET, BCL OR POF

1. Sender and Receiver sign this DOA, exchange passport. Both parties lodge with respective banks. Sender and receiver each provides POF letter to complete DD process.
2. After signed the DOA, WITHIN Two (2) BANKING DAYS, Sender bank delivers swift mt799 blocked fund to receivers bank via swift mt799 blocked fund.
3. Receiver shall authenticate the MT799 and send out payment 8% + 2% commission. Within 5 banking days. Sender shall provide invoice to receive payment.

Contact me if interested👇🏽
Mogulayogroup@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Banson Ayodeji

SLIGHTLY SEASONED MTN

I need a genuine Slightly seasoned MTN seller.
I can put the seller on a call with the buyer. That means I have my side under control! Buyer will be going for total value of 50B in which it will be done in tranches.

So please I beg you, if you’re not strong with your contact or sure about it, pls & pls, do not contact me!

If you have a legit seller you are 100% sure of, contact me ASAP!👇🏽

WA: +2348022906181
Mogulayogroup@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Banson Ayodeji

Slightly seasoned MTN available!

Mogulayogroup@gmail.com

You should be ready to work with the procedures 100% Thanks!

Hans Neesantoes

Banson Ayodeji

SEASONED MTN AVAILABLE!
MTN are selling for at least 15 points below trading. Please for those of you contacting me for ISIN no, Platform will not give out ISIN no until buyer is vetted, thank you!

Please and please, you should be ready to work with the procedures 100% before contacting me. Thanks!

Mogulayogroup@gmail.com

#MTN #seasonedmtn

Hans Neesantoes

Banson Ayodeji

Good day to you ladies and Gent.

I’m pleased to tell you that we now have Allocation for AGO directly from NNPC.

If any client is interested, we are ready to serve you. Thanks!

Email / mogulayogroup@gmail.com
SKYPE / Mogul_Ayo

Hans Neesantoes

Banson Ayodeji

I have a client who has 1 million Australian dollars to trade. They don't want to move their money but can send a 799 or do a block funds trade.

Bank Name: NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANK LIMITED

Please contact me only if you fully understand this and can handle it.

Mogulayogroup@gmail.com

Hans Neesantoes

Re: mogulayogroup@gmail.com - Tosin Banson

Money Transfer Scam from LinkedIn:
Tosin Banson
International trading Consultant of BLCO, Gold & Diamond/Financial Consultant for lease & purchase of bank instruments(SBLC,BG,MTN,DLC) from top prime banks/ Monetization & PPP

FLASH SENDER

We have a very good group doing "Flash" up to 400M

If you have good receiver, Contact me.👇🏾

Mogulayogroup@gmail.com