wubagency1@outlook.fr - Pastor Joseph Okwuss

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

wubagency1@outlook.fr - Pastor Joseph Okwuss

Dear Friend,

How are you today,I am here to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay though i tried my best to involve you in the business but almitghy God decided the whole situations. Presently i'm in JAPAN for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.I have concluded to effect your payment through WESTERN UNION already sent you USD $5,000 dollars through WESTERN UNION $5,000 USD daily until the total amount of the USD$900.000.00 USD is complete. as I have been given your full compensation payment total sum of USD $900.000.00 USD.

VIA WESTERN UNION information to pick up your frist Transfer.

MTCN: 361_930--#### Tell him to give you the remaining 4 digits number

Sender's Name: WISDOM EJIKE
Text Question :When
Answer:Immediately
Amount:$5,000 USD

Please,contact Pastor Joseph Okwuss Tell him to give you the remaining 4 digits MTCN number to you, below is their email address ( wubagency1@outlook.fr ) You have to send to him your address to enable him register your payment online with your information for you to start receiving your daily payment from WESTERN UNION agent over there in your city and country,send your information in your reply to them.

1. Full Name:-----------------------------------
2. Address:---------------------------------------
3. Country:---------------------------------------
4. Phone Number:-----------------------------
5. Occupation:-----------------------------------
6. Copy of passport:----------------------------

Have A nice Day

MRS kabedax

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 15:14:01 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Mrs kabedax <wubagency1@outlook.fr>
Subject: YOUR GIFT WESTERN UNION PAYMENT