Attn: My Good Friend
My name is Mr Mark Nelson,i am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in Oakland International Airport, California,United States for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomat with Untagged name/email tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, each of the 3 boxes will contain more than $5M or above in each.
On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees, because he did not know the content of the boxes.
I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.
Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will proceed on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as a United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me 40% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 60%. Consequently.when i cleare it,
If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it. But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal. I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance. Write me on this email:firstname.lastname@example.org if you accepts to work with me.Send me your cell phone number and your address and your full name.
Director Inspection Unit
United Nations Inspection Agent.
Oakland Int'l Airport,California.
Orig IP: 18.104.22.168 | Orig ISP: Psychz Networks | City: Covina | Country: United States | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=22.214.171.124
Code: Select all
Received: from [126.96.36.199] Subject: my subject To: Recipients <email@example.com> From: firstname.lastname@example.org Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 09:12:07 -0800 Reply-To: email@example.com