diplomatmichealgeorge2015@deliveryman.com - Micheal George

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

diplomatmichealgeorge2015@deliveryman.com - Micheal George

Diplomat Micheal George
(Specialized Delivery Division)
Diplomatic/Delivery Officer,
Company Name: Dove Hub Logistics Services
Homepage: www.dovehubslogistics.com

Dear Beneficiary,

Complement of the season.I am Delivery Agent Diplomat Micheal George from Dove Hub Logistics Services i am sent to dispose all consignment which are in the custody of the ICGC RED CROSS, at the moment I have been at your Airport over three working days with an assignment to deliver 7 Consignment Trunk Boxes to various beneficiaries here which I have been assign by Bank of Ghana and the Ghana Government to delivered this boxes Containing Recovered Funds In your name to you. I have finished all other assignment except your Two trunk boxes of consignment to be delivered to you as my last assignment before my departure back .

I have presented all the documentation files covering your delivery to the Airport Authority for verification and approval, the Customs,and Security and the Airport Authority are well pleased with my document so far and thereby granted me authorization and a security to accompany my EXIT from the Airport for your delivery without any further security interference.I can accompany you to your bank were you will deposit the funds successfully

The following information is required by the airport Authority to update your delivery file.

Full name :
Home delivery address :
Telephone number :
A copy of your international Passport :
Nearest Airport:

Upon my receipt of the above requirement I shall proceed to your door step without any further security interference. Do put a call on me immediately for a brief telephone discussion on mutual understanding.

Awaiting your urgent response at your earliest convenient.Note that you are very lucky that your FULL NAMES AND EMAIL ADDRESS WAS FOUND ON THE two consignment boxes recovered are released by the united nations Immediately i receive your full details and fully verified that you are the real owner to the recovered boxes i will immediately send you all documents in your name for your confirmation.also note calls are very important at this moment.CONTACT ME VIA MY PRIVATE EMAIL (Email: diplomatmichealgeorge2015@deliveryman.com )

ATTACHED ARE THE RECOVERED FUNDS AND YOUR ONE BOX CONTAINS 10.5 M USD PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENT

Diplomat Micheal George
(Specialized Delivery Division)
Diplomatic/Delivery Officer,
My Diplomatic roaming line :Tel +1 347 919 2386

Code: Select all

From: Micheal George <diplomatmichealgeorge2019@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 09:53:46 +0100
Subject: RELEASE OF YOUR ONE BOX TO YOUR NAME
To: Micheal George <diplomatmichealgeorge2019@gmail.com>
Bcc: [Redacted]
Country Code: 1
Country Name: USA
Area Name: New York (NY) (347)
Exchange Name : Bronx, Bronx County (919)
Type: Landline
Original Provider: Neutral Tandem-New York, LLC - NY
Validity: The number is the correct length for a North American number.
More information at ScamNumbers.info