newportcouriercompany85@gmail.com - Anderson James

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

newportcouriercompany85@gmail.com - Anderson James

Attention Dear Beneficiary.

This is FedEx Express Courier Company New York, NY, USA (ATM CARD OFFICE) We are contacting you from our headquarters Office in New York, NY, USA (FedEx Express Courier Company headquarters in New York, NY, USA). We have a great news for you today, The good news is that your ATM card was registered with FedEx Express Courier Company for delivery by the United Nations Board Of Directors.

I am very sure, I've emailed you severally and you did not respond, maybe you are ready to lose it, I want you to know today that this is the chance you have to receive your approved fund from New York, NY, USA, I did mentioned to you that you were just lucky that the fund package (ATM CARD) is still floating in your name and now you have a great chance as the new President Donald Trump has said "NO MORE" to corruption. And as such I want you to try trust yourself and my word, decide today and get back to us immediately.

Note, The United Nations Board of Directors decided to compensate you as a scam victims. It's United Nations scam victim compensation 2019 project. The total amount of money in your ATM card is $10.5 Million USD. The PIN code of your ATM Card is (7501) and you must keep this code safe, nobody should see this code for security reasons. Your ATM Card is now ready to be delivered to your home address.

The United Nations Board of Directors have already obtained all necessary documents to accompany the delivery to ensure quick and safe delivery of your ATM Card to your house address. Note, the United Nations Board of Directors clearly stated that you are to pay the delivery fee $320 USD for the delivery and insurance coverage of your package ATM CARD. Listen very carefully, the only fee you will pay is the delivery fee and Insurance fee which is $320 USD and no additional payment after the $320 be paid. FedEx Express Courier Company will deliver the ATM Card to your house address within 48hrs after sending the delivery fee. I shall send you the information where you will send the fee needed.

You have to send the following information to us for the delivery of your ATM Card to your home address.

Full Name:
Mobile Phone Number:
Sex: / Age:
Current Home Address:
Nearest Airport:

Below is your Atm Card Reg Codes
Customer ID: 68388620872
ATM CARD Serial: 4577 9318 8700 8473
Pass Code: f57s49x5a8xx56
Withdraw PIN CODE: 7501
Registration Code JKT110948G

We look forward to receiving your delivery address.

Warm Regards,
Anderson James : Phone +1 929-389-1174
Contact Email: newportcouriercompany85@gmail.com
FedEx Express ®Courier Company.

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 05:42:23 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Delivery Company <newportcouriercompany85@gmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION DEAR BENEFICIARY.
X-Originating-IP: [185.220.101.50]
Orig IP: 185.220.101.50 | Orig ISP: Joshua Peter Mcquistan | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 220.101.50

Country Code: 1
Country Name: USA
Area Name: New York (NY) (929)
Original Provider: Neutral Tandem-New York, LLC - NY
Validity: The number is the correct length for a North American number.
More information at ScamNumbers.info