t.mills2000@yahoo.com - Thomas Mills

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

t.mills2000@yahoo.com - Thomas Mills

DO NOT REPLY HERE TAKE NOTE REPLY TO THE TWO EMAILS BELOW
DO NOT REPLY HERE WRITE TO THE TWO EMAILS BELOW TAKE NOTE
NB YOU ARE TO TOM MILLS
ON HIS EMAIL ID. copy to t.mills2000@yahoo.com
Email: t.mills2000@yahoo.com
Union Bancaire Privée; (UBP SA)
Jersey Channel Islands
PRIVATE AND URGENT.
I am Mr. Thomas Mills, and I am contacting you on business transfer of a huge sum of
money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will
make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at
the end of the day. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.
PROPOSITION:
I am an account manager with UBP Bank here in Jersey Channel Islands, in charge of all
nonresident accounts. I have been in this capacity working with the bank for the last
15 years and I joined this institution in 1983 as a junior clerk and worked my way up
through the ranks. On assumption of duty in November 2002 I discovered a dormant
account in my branch that was opened in 1985 in the name of Karl Henning and I have
kept close tab on this very account for the last 15 years and it has remained dormant
even from the day the first deposit of (US$37, 000,000,00)Thirty Seven Million United
States dollars was made to this moment,
we have been investigating this account for the past 15 years and discovered that Karl
Henning was used as Pseudonym Name to open the account while the original owner of the
funds in question was the late president of Philippines Ferdinand Marcos. The next of
kin part was left blank hence it was impossible for them to have claimed the funds
these past years or they have forgotten the existence of the funds entirely., in
agreement with my senior executive officer we have agreed to expunge the blank portion
of the next of kin and fill it up with the name of a would be partner who we can
insert his or her name and start the process of transferring the funds out of the
account to the new would be beneficiary. I also have secured from the probate an order
of mandamus to locate any member of deceased Karl Henning family to become beneficiary
of this fund. Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual
business Endeavour by furnishing me with the following:
1. Beneficiary name and address
2.Identification documents
3. Direct Telephone and Private Email Address.
These requirements will enable me make some internal re-adjustments and file your name
in all the forms and other vital documents as next of kin to the Pseudonym Name Karl
Henning which before now was left blank when the account was opened many years ago.
Upon your reply, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and advice you the detailed
procedure to follow and achieve this once in a life time opportunity without any
hitch. I must assure you that if you are serious and follow my lead religiously, these
funds will be processed and released to you within 14-working-day period. If this
proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have
bestowed in you, if there is any question that you would like to ask i am Available to
speak with you on the phone anytime any day or Email To t.mills2000@yahoo.com I await
your Immediate Reply.
Regards,
Thomas Mills
NB YOU ARE TO COPY
ON HIS DIRECT EMAIL ID. copy to t.mills2000@yahoo.com
copy to and t.mills2000@yahoo.com

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 22:05:00 -0800
Subject: NB YOU ARE TO COPY ON HIS DIRECT EMAIL ID. copy to t.mills2000@yahoo.com copy to and t.mills2000@yahoo.com
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]