Hans Neesantoes

culea@hindmarshfinance.com - Nicolae Culea

Money Laundering scam from LinkedIn:
Nicolae Culea
Finante banci la Hindmarsh Finance
Receivers S2S, DTC, Weblink, IP/ID, KTT, SEPA B2B

WE HAVE RELIABLE RECEIVER!!

ALL PRIME BANKS WORLDWIDE ARE ACCEPTED.

GENUINE TRANSFERS OF FUNDS ONLY VIA S2S – DTCC – WEBLINK – KTT – IP/ID – SEPA B2B

THE SENDER MUST HAVE SOME RELATIONSHIP WITH THE SENDING BANKER; AS THE RECEIVING BANK OFFICER WILL VERIFY THE TRANSACTION WITH THE SENDING BANK OFFICER.

GENUINE RECEIVING BANK WHO IS READY, WILLING AND ABLE TO WORK WITH GENUINE S2S – DTCC – WEBLINK – KTT – SEPA TRANSACTIONS AND TO CLOSE THESE TRANSACTIONS IMMEDIATELY.

BILLION CITY LIMITED (HK) HAS BEEN APPOINTED AS THE CITOP (CHIEF INTAKE TREASURY OFFICE & PAYMASTER) FOR ALL RECEIVER CONTRACTS AND WILL RECEIVE ALL FUNDS FOR RECEIVER AND CONSULTANTS. COMMISSIONS WILL BE DISBURSED IN A TIMELY MANNER ACCORDING TO THE AGREED IMFPA.

INTERESTED INQUIRES MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH THE FULLY COMPLETED AGREEMENT.

SUBMIT TO culea@hindmarshfinance.com
AND INCLUDE:

1. THE SENDER’S CLIENT INFORMATION SHEET (CIS).
2. PASSPORT COPY OF THE SENDER.
3. RECENT/CURRENT SENDER’S S2S – DTCC – WEBLINK BANK DETAILS.
4. THE SENDER’S COMPLETED AND SIGNED AGREEMENT, AS THIS IS MANDATORY REQUIRED BY THE RECEIVER.
5. THE SENDER WILL IMMEDIATELY BE CONTACTED ONLY BY BY THE RECEIVER, AND THEY WANT TO CLOSE THE TRANSACTION IMMEDIATELY
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: culea@hindmarshfinance.com - Nicolae Culea

Bank Instruments Scam from LinkedIn:
Nicolae Culea
Finante banci la Hindmarsh Finance

We offer secure Paymaster services through BILLION CITY LIMITED. We provide details upon request based on real transactions.
culea@hindmarshfinance.com
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Nicolae Culea
Business Facilitator

I have Provider of Banking Instruments (BG, SBLC, MTN). Sale Price 40%
including Commission 2%). We do not deal with Leasing. Monetization only
for Trading. Minimum USD 150M.

Hans Neesantoes

Bank Instrument Scam from LinkedIn:
Nicolae Culea
Business Facilitator

I have Provider of Banking Instruments (BG, SBLC, MTN). Sale Price 40% including Commission 2%). We do not deal with Leasing. Monetization only for Trading. Minimum USD 150M. The sale of SBLC/BG is the condition of monetization and the Program.

Hans Neesantoes

Nicolae Culea
Business Facilitator

I have Provider of Banking Instruments (BG, SBLC, MTN). Sale Price 38% + 2% Commission . We do not deal with Leasing. Monetization only for Trading. Minimum USD 150M. The sale of SBLC/BG is the condition of monetization and the Program. if client wants to in-hence their funds in a trade, then it is an in-bank operation with KYC / DOA / GENEALOGY / NCND standard required documents.