elizabethjohnson245765@gmail.com - Elizabeth Johnson

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

elizabethjohnson245765@gmail.com - Elizabeth Johnson

Attention please,

My name is Mrs.Elizabeth Johnson I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of the deal described here-under for our both mutual benefit and I hope you will keep it a top secret because of the nature of the transaction, During the course of our bank year auditing, I discovered an unclaimed/abandoned fund, sum total of {US$10.3 Million United State Dollars} in the bank account that belongs to a deceased customer Who unfortunately lost his life and entire family in fatal gassy car Accident.

Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come-up for the claim but nobody has done that. I personally has been unsuccessful in locating any of the relatives, now, I sincerely seek your consent to present you as the next of kin / Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at {US$3.5 Million United State Dollars} can be paid to you, which we will share in these percentages ratio, 60% to me and 40% to you. All I request is your utmost sincere co- operation; trust and maximum confidentiality to achieve this project successfully. I have carefully mapped out the moralities for execution of this transaction under a legitimate arrangement to protect you from any breach of the law both in your country and here in my country when the fund is being transferred to your bank account.

I will have to provide the entire relevant document that will be requested to indicate that you are the rightful beneficiary of this legacy and our bank will release the fund to you without any further delay, upon your consideration and acceptance of this offer, please send me the following information as stated below so we can proceed and get this fund transferred to your designated bank account immediately. I, know much about the existence of this fund and the secrets surrounding this money.

-Your Full Name:
-Your Contact Address:
-Your direct Mobile telephone Number:
-Your Date of Birth:
-Your occupation:
I await your swift response and re-assurance through my Private email address so we commence this transaction immediately.

My Email Address:elizabethjohnson245765@gmail.com
My telephone Number:+229-692-680-15

Best Regards,
Mrs.Elizabeth Johnson.

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 02:58:48 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "MRS.ELIZABETH JOHNSON" <elizabethjohnson245765@gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings, I am Mrs.Elizabeth Johnson. a banker i need your assistance
X-Originating-IP: [41.86.246.66]
Orig IP: 41.86.246.66 | Orig ISP: Isocel | City: n/a | Country: Benin | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=41.86.246.66

Country Code: 229
Country Name: Benin
Type: Mobile
Validity: The number is the correct length for a Benin phone number.
More information at ScamNumbers.info