officebankamerica@aol.com - Christopher Tusa

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

officebankamerica@aol.com - Christopher Tusa

WOOD-FOREST NATIONAL BANK OHIO -U.S.A

The Wood Forest National Bank Ohio controlling department,controlling of the security transfer CODE which is (WF/200/105/09), the Authentication section code of this bank concludes the verification of your file. After going through all the documents of claim received by this department with justification and verification from the global strategy United States we are completely satisfied and you have been confirmed.

Note (Mr. Eric Frank Rosser) have visited my office with a Change of Ownership Documents (Mr. Eric Frank Rosser) has stated to me that due to your lack of understanding and negative thought makes you not to achieve your dream to success in life with access of Your (US$8.5Million Dollars) and his brother to my office proofing that your negative thought make you take decision to allow him to claim the fund since you do not want to send the US$75.

You are hereby advice to forward a declaration letter to my office immediately Today being wednesday 9th of January 2019 stating that you are no more interested in making this claim of your (US$8.5 Million Dollars) which Transfer Account Login password is ready to forward to you as soon as you do your possibility to send the required fee as directed below without any mistake . (Mr. Eric Frank Rosser) will claim the funds on your behalf and Mr.Eric Frank Rosser have proof that you have decided to delay this official transfer of this funds of (US$8.5 Million Dollars) into your nominated bank account without any inspection and also not to send the Fee because of your negative thought.

Did you finally agree and sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of (Mr. Eric Frank Rosser) for Change of ownership in your Name and thereby making him the current beneficiary with this following of : MR. ERIC F. ROSSER.

Finally, I will not be held responsible if you allow Mr. Eric Franklin Rosser to claim your fund because of your delay and negative thought to secure your fund which is ready to be in your possession as soon as you update me with payment information as directed below without any explanation or delay from your side because I will not accept any delay from you again.

The above money should be sent via Itunes Card Or Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Money Transfer within 24Hrs in favor of the smooth confirmation of the funds into your
Account..

Receiver Name .......... ZULU DINO
Conutry.... BENIN REPUBLIC
City.... COTONOU
Amount.... $75

Itunes Card Or Money gram Money transfer,Or western Once the fee is sent kindly fill the below details for pick up"

Mtcn Number.......
Sender's name.......
Sender's address.....
The picture of the Itunes Card.

Your full information is also needed
Full Name:
Tel. Mobile:
State:
I will be forwarding to you with your account logging details to enable you access your funds online and proceed on transfer to your designated bank account in any part of the world without any further delay as soon as you update me a copy of your guarantee payment slip of the required Fee to take note.
Please get back to me as soon as you send the US$75 only so that your Account Login Password will forward to you immediately

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your banking needs.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. CHRISTOPHER TUSA.
Chairman, Chief Executive Officer,
Chief Executive Officer of Wood forest National Bank
And Director of Wood forest National Bank

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 15:40:01 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mr. CHRISTOPHER TUSA" <officebankamerica@aol.com>
Subject: WOOD-FOREST NATIONAL BANK OHIO -U.S.A

LegalBriefs

Re: officebankamerica@aol.com - Christopher Tusa

Same email, different sender.
WOOD-FOREST NATIONAL BANK OHIO -U.S.A

The Wood Forest National Bank Ohio controlling department,controlling of the security transfer CODE which is (WF/200/105/09), the Authentication section code of this bank concludes the verification of your file. After going through all the documents of claim received by this department with justification and verification from the global strategy United States we are completely satisfied and you have been confirmed.

Note (Mr. Eric Frank Rosser) have visited my office with a Change of Ownership Documents (Mr. Eric Frank Rosser) has stated to me that due to your lack of understanding and negative thought makes you not to achieve your dream to success in life with access of Your (US$8.5Million Dollars) and his brother to my office proofing that your negative thought make you take decision to allow him to claim the fund since you do not want to send the US$75.

You are hereby advice to forward a declaration letter to my office immediately Today being wednesday 9th of January 2019 stating that you are no more interested in making this claim of your (US$8.5 Million Dollars) which Transfer Account Login password is ready to forward to you as soon as you do your possibility to send the required fee as directed below without any mistake . (Mr. Eric Frank Rosser) will claim the funds on your behalf and Mr.Eric Frank Rosser have proof that you have decided to delay this official transfer of this funds of (US$8.5 Million Dollars) into your nominated bank account without any inspection and also not to send the Fee because of your negative thought.

Did you finally agree and sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of (Mr. Eric Frank Rosser) for Change of ownership in your Name and thereby making him the current beneficiary with this following of : MR. ERIC F. ROSSER.

Finally, I will not be held responsible if you allow Mr. Eric Franklin Rosser to claim your fund because of your delay and negative thought to secure your fund which is ready to be in your possession as soon as you update me with payment information as directed below without any explanation or delay from your side because I will not accept any delay from you again.

The above money should be sent via Itunes Card Or Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Money Transfer within 24Hrs in favor of the smooth confirmation of the funds into your
Account..

Receiver Name .......... ZULU DINO
Conutry.... BENIN REPUBLIC
City.... COTONOU
Amount.... $75

Itunes Card Or Money gram Money transfer,Or western Once the fee is sent kindly fill the below details for pick up"

Mtcn Number.......
Sender's name.......
Sender's address.....
The picture of the Itunes Card.

Your full information is also needed
Full Name:
Tel. Mobile:
State:
I will be forwarding to you with your account logging details to enable you access your funds online and proceed on transfer to your designated bank account in any part of the world without any further delay as soon as you update me a copy of your guarantee payment slip of the required Fee to take note.
Please get back to me as soon as you send the US$75 only so that your Account Login Password will forward to you immediately

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your banking needs.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. CHRISTOPHER TUSA.
Chairman, Chief Executive Officer,
Chief Executive Officer of Wood forest National Bank
And Director of Wood forest National Bank

Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 19:40:22 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mr. CHRISTOPHER TUSA" <officebankamerica@aol.com>
Subject: WOOD-FOREST NATIONAL BANK OHIO -U.S.A

LegalBriefs

Re: officebankamerica@aol.com - Thomas K. Brian

BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION
Co-Chief Operating Officer Of Bank of America
New York City.
RE/NO: 002-BOA/0047/2019
Founded: 1928
Transfer Release Update

Dear esteemed customer;

On behalf of the entire staff of the Bank of America, The Management of the Bank of America Corporate Office Headquarters here in New York City, wishes to inform you that after a brief meeting held by the Co-Chief Operating Officer Of Bank of America on the 11th of this September, we deem it appropriate to intimate you that your funds will be transferred into the bank account given by the Government Of Benin as the Country Originator of this Fund if you failed to send the required fee, According to the record we got from our payment Office due to your inability to complete the transaction and your failure to meet up with a payment obligation. The actual transfer of your funds USD$10.5 Million to the bank account given by the Government Of Benin as the Country Originator of this Fund comes up next 3 days because Government Of Benin as the Country Originator has agreed to pay any fees regards to this transaction because the funds in question is all your funds that came from Benin which was seized since by the USA Government which was total of $10.5 Million Us Dollars .

The United States Insurance Policy fee is mandatory for any transfer of funds here in the USA involving amounts above $1,000,000.00 (One million USD): The amount to be transferred into your account is US$10.5 Million and is far above $1Million. This is why the $79.00USD fee is required and the fee cannot be deducted from source in accordance with section 3 subsection 2(a) of the Huge Funds Transfer Regulation Act HFTRA of 2001 promulgated by law after the terrorist attack on our dear country.

Meanwhile, note that this is the only fees that you will bear the cost and your approval funds sum of US$10.5 Million will be transfer to you without any delays, and we are doing Auditing for the year 2018, so we want your funds US$10.5 Million to be transferred into your nominated bank account the same day we receive this fees from you or we contact Government Of Benin as the Country Originator to pay the fee and receive the funds. We are doing banking Auditing for the year 2019, so we advise you to treat as matter of urgency and try as much as possible you can to raise and come up with the fees of $79.00usd dollars for (Fund Legality Certificate and Bulk Money Transfer Permit Certificate) and send it to Bank of America Accountant Officer in Bnin as the funds origin /Cashier Office within 72 hours you receive this email, so that we can transfer your Funds into your bank account before closing for the day, We are doing banking Auditing for the year 2018 and all unclaimed fund will be cancel and send back to Government Of Benin as the Country Originator.

Note that if you still wish to receive your funds do get back to us immediately so that we will remove your funds transfer from the list of those transactions to be transfer to Government Of Benin as the Country Originator . Also be informed that we need only a Fund Legality Certificate and Bulk Money Transfer Permit Certificate to complete the wire transfer. The fee to obtain the Fund Legality Certificate and Bulk Money Transfer Permit Certificate was reduced from $79.00usd so You are required to send the fee of $79.00usd by money gram or Western Union i~tunes card gift only to the Bank of America Accountant Officer in Benin/Cashier Office where your transaction originated as stated below: I need your urgent reply and congratulations.

If we receive the MTCN today, we will transfer your funds US$10.5MUSD before we close office and the funds will reflect 3 hours after the transfer. We will send you all the transfer documents to enable you start making cash withdrawals from your account same day the funds are transferred. We have waited for so long and we cannot continue to wait.If we do not hear from you within the next 72 hours from today. We are sorry for any inconvenience the delay in transferring of your fund must have caused

TAKE NOTE ON THE PAYMENT INFORMATION BY MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION I~TUNES CARD GIFT ONLY.

RECEIVERS NAME ............. JOHN RITA
DESTINATION.................BENIN REPUBLIC- COTONOU
TEST QUESTION..............GOD
TEST ANSWER................WELL
AMOUNT TO BE SEND .......$79.00 DOLLAR
Sender’s name …….
MTCN Number…….
And you full address………..

Mr. Thomas K. Brian
Co-chief Operating Officer,
Bank of America Office New York

Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 21:10:19 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mr. Thomas K. Brian" <officebankamerica@aol.com>
Subject: BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION

LegalBriefs

Re: officebankamerica@aol.com - Rev Peter Moore

ATTENTION Dear Customer
From ECO BANK PLC 152 Flins Rd Avakpa

We sent you mail several times and no respond so now we do apologize for our late response. Secondly, I am Rev PETER MOORE the Managing Director ECO Bank Benin Republic. Note The transfer of your funds has commenced today as ordered by the Federal Ministry of Finance. What is required from you is only $100USD for activation fee of your Fund of all your transfers and this payment must be made to this office before your Online transfer information will be released to you to enable start withdraw, Please you are advised to move to any Nearest Transfer office and effect payment for the activation fee of your Fund immediately and start receiving your funds without delay. For security reasons, you are advised not to expose this or the total amount of money you are receiving to people.

We shall be provided with necessary documents covering your funds with your transfer information as soon as your activation fee is confirmed paid over here as we are not allowed to release vital documents without receiving your fee and commencing the transfer. The $100USD activation fee covers all the transfer of your full funds and you shall start receiving your funds from this office as soon as the payment is confirmed from you today.

The Federal Ministry of Finance also mandated that on no account shall any form of money be deducted from your total funds as it has to be receive in exact amount as it is recorded to avoid mistakes so you will be WITHDRAWING $ 10,000.00 usd daily until it completes the total amount of Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($2.5 Million) as we have in our file here In addition.

Please i will like you to give me Email as soon as you send the $ 100USD to avoid delays on this transaction as we have no excess time and as you know that your funds has lasted for a very long time than given, to avoid transferring your funds into government account due to failure to comply.Hope you understand my point? So your urgent response is
highly needed You are to send the fee with INFORMATION BELLOW.

INFORMATION VIA WESTERN UNION or ALSO NOTE $100USD Google Play CARD, IS ACCEPTED as well,attached it to this email if you cannot send it by western union

Receiver Name------Pierre ABGOTON Houssou
Country ?--------Benin Republic
City-------Cotonou
Amount ?-----$100usd
Sender Name ?-----
Sender Country ?..
Mtcn:/Senders Address____

I swear If I fail to release your payment after you send the $100USD as I promise don' t count on me again, I cannot fail you, I promise you, don’ t fear as soon as you send the $100USD Today please leave the rest to me and see if I am lie to you because I can not use my life swear because of $100USD how can I swear against my life because of this small amount? it is to show you that I am telling you the truth.

REGARDS

REV PETER MOORE
DIRECTOR GENERAL

Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 08:42:53 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: REV PETER MOORE <officebankamerica@aol.com>
Subject: ATTENTION Dear Customer

LegalBriefs

Re: officebankamerica@aol.com - Brian T.Moynihan

Bank Of America.Corporate Office Headquarters.
100 N. Tryon St Charlotte, NC 28255 USA.
Our Ref: BOA/IRU/SFE/133/WD/012
Working Hours: Monday-Friday
8 a.m.-9 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)

Notification Update Of Your Inheritance Fund Worth The Sum Of
$27,000,000.00 ( Twenty Seven Million United State Dollars ) With This
Bank.

Attention: Dear Value Customer

Please Pay Attention, This is an urgent notification payment update
which will be a great help to you in receiving your unclaimed
inheritance fund which you abandon with this Bank for long that has
been approved for your immediate payment, I saw a file last week in
your name with all your information from our central computer stating
that abandoned fund worth of $27,000,000.00 ( Twenty Seven Million
United state Dollars ) belongs to you, I want to know from you the
reason why you abandoned such big amount of fund here in our bank for
long up til this moment without any claim by you the beneficiary.After
a brief meeting held by the Bank executives yesterday at precisely 8
a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) we deem it appropriate to intimate
you that your funds will be transferred into the United States
Treasury Account with the JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park
Avenue in New York according to the record we got due to your
inability to complete the transaction and your failure to meet up with
a minor payment obligation.

The actual transfer of your funds ( $27,000,000.00 Twenty Seven
Million United State Dollars ) into the government account comes up
after the next 48 hours from now if failing to comply, This is in line
with the instructions of the USA Treasurer, Mrs.Rosa Gumataotao Rios
that all unclaimed funds should be paid into the United States
Government Treasury Account as unserviceable funds in compliance to
section 3 subsection 1(a) of the United States Financial Law enacted
in 2009 after an attack on our dear country on September 11,2009. Find
below the profile of the banking institution where your funds will be
transferred into following the government directive after 48 hours if
failing to comply, And note to responds to us with below Name of Bank:
JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park Avenue in New York. JP Morgan
Chase Official Bankers for the United States Treasury Department.

AC NO: 68304355093
Routing NO:021600593
Account Name: United States Treasury Department,USA

Note: If you still wish to receive your funds of ( $27,000,000.00
Twenty Seven Million United State Dollars ) with this Bank I hereby
officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you as i
have been appointed and directed to take in-charge of your fund
payment here in my department during the board meeting therefore I
officially contacted you today because your Inheritance Funds was
Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" because you did not
proceed with your Claim as the rightful beneficiary which is well
known to the board and management team of Bank. After the verification
of your information and banking details which i have with me right now
in my department regarding your fund transfer payment i discovered
that what is delaying the final transfer and reflect of your fund
worth the sum of $27,Million Dollars into your account is your
remaining one required document which is your OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE
APPROVED CERTIFICATE that supposed to be approve to you from the
federal government of Benin in Africa where your fund is originated
and coming from through the office of the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
Benin republic (IMF) from the department of Dr.John Edward the
director in-charge of approving the document to you from IMF OFFICE
Benin republic.

Your fund has been approved and ready for the release and final
transfer into your bank account and i am now the person incharge to
make this transfer and i am assuring you to follow up my direction
since i have been appointed to direct this payment to you in other for
us to accomplish this transfer and i promise you that you will receive
your fund, Meanwhile We has made an inquiry today and we has contacted
the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND Benin (IMF) from the department of Dr.
John Edward the director in-charge of approving the OWNERSHIP
CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you and we have bee informed that
approving the document to you will coast the sum of $65usd only due to
there new federal government law the fee has been reduce to $65usd and
that will be the only fee you will pay to the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY
FUND Benin (IMF) for the approving of the document to you.

We hereby advise you today to quickly comply with this Bank by
contacting the the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND BENIN (IMF) today from
the department of Dr.John Edward the director in-charge of approving
the OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you with there head
office contact information and there email address below or quickly
call Dr.John Edward the director in-charge of approving the document
to you and send the document fee which is the sum of $65usd to them
today for the approving of the remaining OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED
CERTIFICATE to you in other for us to accomplish the final transfer of
your fund to reflect into your account once the document is presented
to this Bank, Below is the contact information to the INTERNATIONAL
MONETARY FUND BENIN (IMF) for you to contact them today and obtain the
document with $65usd Dollar Only.

Secondly, I also want to notify you that we received a payment
information today from the the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND BENIN (IMF)
through Dr.John Edward the director in-charge of approving the
OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you which is below for you
to use in sending the document fee of $65usd today to there office in
BENIN, Use below payment details and send the fee to there office in
BENIN today through western union or Money gram today.

Receiver Name------Pierre Houssou ABGOTON
City-------Cotonou
Amount ?-----$65usd
MTCN ?---------
Sender Name ?-----
Sender Country ?..

We encourage you to Treat this matter as urgent today by sending the
fee needed for the approving the OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED
CERTIFICATE to you from the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND BENIN (IMF)
and send the document fee of $65usd to him today for the approving of
the document to you for us to transfer your fund into your account,We
hope to hear from you today with the payment.

E-mail us the payment only at: (officebankamerica@aol.com)

Please find find the attached scanned copy of my government issued
identification so that you can know who you are dealing with you.

Regards,
Mr. Brian T.Moynihan,
Executive Director for Bank of America'

Reply-To: officebankamerica@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 10:48:14 +0100
Subject: Bank Of America.Corporate Office Headquarters.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]

LegalBriefs

Re: officebankamerica@aol.com - Brian T.Moynihan

Bank Of America.Corporate Office Headquarters.
100 N. Tryon St Charlotte, NC 28255 USA.
Our Ref: BOA/IRU/SFE/133/WD/012
Working Hours: Monday-Friday
8 a.m.-9 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time(EDT)

Notification Update Of Your Inheritance Fund Worth The Sum Of
$27,000,000.00 ( Twenty Seven Million United State Dollars ) With This
Bank.

Attention: Dear Value Customer

Please Pay Attention, This is an urgent notification payment update
which will be a great help to you in receiving your unclaimed
inheritance fund which you abandon with this Bank for long that has
been approved for your immediate payment, I saw a file last week in
your name with all your information from our central computer stating
that abandoned fund worth of $27,000,000.00 ( Twenty Seven Million
United state Dollars ) belongs to you, I want to know from you the
reason why you abandoned such big amount of fund here in our bank for
long up til this moment without any claim by you the beneficiary.After
a brief meeting held by the Bank executives yesterday at precisely 8
a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) we deem it appropriate to intimate
you that your funds will be transferred into the United States
Treasury Account with the JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park
Avenue in New York according to the record we got due to your
inability to complete the transaction and your failure to meet up with
a minor payment obligation.

The actual transfer of your funds ( $27,000,000.00 Twenty Seven
Million United State Dollars ) into the government account comes up
after the next 48 hours from now if failing to comply, This is in line
with the instructions of the USA Treasurer, Mrs.Rosa Gumataotao Rios
that all unclaimed funds should be paid into the United States
Government Treasury Account as unserviceable funds in compliance to
section 3 subsection 1(a) of the United States Financial Law enacted
in 2009 after an attack on our dear country on September 11,2009. Find
below the profile of the banking institution where your funds will be
transferred into following the government directive after 48 hours if
failing to comply, And note to responds to us with below Name of Bank:
JP Morgan Chase Headquarters at 270 Park Avenue in New York. JP Morgan
Chase Official Bankers for the United States Treasury Department.

AC NO: 68304345093
Routing NO:021100593
Account Name: United States Treasury Department,USA

Note: If you still wish to receive your funds of ( $27,000,000.00
Twenty Seven Million United State Dollars ) with this Bank I hereby
officially notifying you about the present arrangement to pay you as i
have been appointed and directed to take in-charge of your fund
payment here in my department during the board meeting therefore I
officially contacted you today because your Inheritance Funds was
Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" because you did not
proceed with your Claim as the rightful beneficiary which is well
known to the board and management team of Bank. After the verification
of your information and banking details which i have with me right now
in my department regarding your fund transfer payment i discovered
that what is delaying the final transfer and reflect of your fund
worth the sum of $27,Million Dollars into your account is your
remaining one required document which is your OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE
APPROVED CERTIFICATE that supposed to be approve to you from the
federal government of Benin in Africa where your fund is originated
and coming from through the office of the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND
Benin republic (IMF) from the department of Dr.John Edward the
director in-charge of approving the document to you from IMF OFFICE
Benin republic.

Your fund has been approved and ready for the release and final
transfer into your bank account and i am now the person incharge to
make this transfer and i am assuring you to follow up my direction
since i have been appointed to direct this payment to you in other for
us to accomplish this transfer and i promise you that you will receive
your fund, Meanwhile We has made an inquiry today and we has contacted
the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND Benin (IMF) from the department of Dr.
John Edward the director in-charge of approving the OWNERSHIP
CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you and we have bee informed that
approving the document to you will coast the sum of $25usd only due to
there new federal government law the fee has been reduce to $25usd and
that will be the only fee you will pay to the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY
FUND Benin (IMF) for the approving of the document to you.

We hereby advise you today to quickly comply with this Bank by
contacting the the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND BENIN (IMF) today from
the department of Dr.John Edward the director in-charge of approving
the OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you with there head
office contact information and there email address below or quickly
call Dr.John Edward the director in-charge of approving the document
to you and send the document fee which is the sum of $25usd to them
today for the approving of the remaining OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED
CERTIFICATE to you in other for us to accomplish the final transfer of
your fund to reflect into your account once the document is presented
to this Bank, Below is the contact information to the INTERNATIONAL
MONETARY FUND BENIN (IMF) for you to contact them today and obtain the
document with $25usd Dollar Only.

Secondly, I also want to notify you that we received a payment
information today from the the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND BENIN (IMF)
through Dr.John Edward the director in-charge of approving the
OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED CERTIFICATE to you which is below for you
to use in sending the document fee of $25usd today to there office in
BENIN, Use below payment details and send the fee to there office in
BENIN today through western union or Money gram today.

Receiver Name------Pierre Houssou
City-------Cotonou
Amount ?-----$25usd
MTCN ?---------
Sender Name ?-----
Sender Country ?..

We encourage you to Treat this matter as urgent today by sending the
fee needed for the approving the OWNERSHIP CLEARANCE APPROVED
CERTIFICATE to you from the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND BENIN (IMF)
and send the document fee of $25usd to him today for the approving of
the document to you for us to transfer your fund into your account,We
hope to hear from you today with the payment.

Please find find the attached scanned copy of my government issued
identification so that you can know who you are dealing with you.

Regards,
Mr. Brian T.Moynihan,
Executive Director for Bank of America'

Reply-To: officebankamerica@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 15:02:13 +0100
Subject: Attention: Dear Value Customer
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]