osenirotomi@gmail.com - Oseni Rotomi

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

osenirotomi@gmail.com - Oseni Rotomi

Dear Honorable beneficiary,

Greetings in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I’m now a new creature where old things have passed away and all things have become new.

I have come to understand that life is full of vanity. Those things we acquire through dubious means NEVER last forever .The day a man dies, he is not going with any single thing he believes he has worked for while alive. So, why must we tell lies to acquire things for ourselves that does not have eternal value? Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. Some day we shall all stand before our maker to give an account how we have lived our life.

I wish to draw your attention to the payment you have been chasing here in Nigeria for years without any success despite money you have spent to dubious and undesirable elements who claimed to be working for the government ranging from Governor, to the least official of Central Bank of Nigeria. Other government agencies are not left out which includes, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Federal Ministry of Finance, and Debt Management Office, Senate committee, Presidency and names of different commercial banks which are all lies. The truth is that NO commercial bank in the world can pay foreign contractors debt when the nation apex bank, CBN is there. Any one that claims he/she is working for a commercial banks such as Zenith, GTB, UBA, First bank, Access bank, Wema bank etc and that they are responsible for payment shows he is a scammer. It never works in that way.

The funds you have been trying to claim NEVER EXISTED on the PROJECT BLUE PRINT DATABASE OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA and 95% of officials knows and that is why they resorted in extorting money from you through one story or the other that does not make meaning even to an illiterate .So many officials have enriched themselves through this dubious and devilish means. I was once part of them in the past BUT I HAVE GIVEN MY LIFE TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST FEW WEEKS AGO and l decided not to be part of those heading towards destruction. We came into the world with nothing, and we will definitely go back with nothing. The life that late president W.H BUSH lived challenged me and I came to the knowledge that he lived a fulfilled life in Christ Jesus.

The process to get paid in Nigeria is just a very simple one but these bad eggs have turned the whole process around with gimmicks ranging from documents that never existed to delivery of cash or ATM payment which is totally against international monetary law all over the world. They have made their victims to travel round the world all in the name of CBN offshore centers. All that is lies from the pit of hell.

Quite certainly, a file was opened in your name at CBN but never on the database which makes it easy for anyone to know that the beneficiary of such file is not a genuine claimant. I will advise you not to continue chasing the funds because whosoever that must have contacted you will not open up to you rather will want to extort money from you.

However, I want to make a proposition to you which will be my own way of making peace with our Lord Jesus Christ. If l moves the funds to you through the legal and genuine process of payment, WILL YOU BE READY TO GIVE 70% TO CHARITY OR ORPHANAGE HOME WHILE YOU RETAIN 30% IN ORDER TO COVER YOUR LOST IN THE HANDS OF UNDESIRABLE ELEMENTS WHO YOU HAVE DEALT WITH IN THE PAST? I DO NOT NEED ANY SUM FROM THE MONEY .IT IS MY OWN WAY OF MAKING PEACE WITH GOD AND MAN.

The government of Nigeria has a strict measure for any claim which the scammers have abused so much for their selfish gain. A beneficiary for payment is expected to be present in Nigeria to sign off the funds release order in the presence of top CBN officials and when a beneficiary cannot make it to Nigeria, he or she engages the services of an accredited attorney who works for the government in doing that on his or her behalf. The attorneys do not charge a fee in some cases rather their professional fee is charge at the end of the job which is normally 0.1% of sum in question.

I am in charge of operations department of Central bank of Nigeria. Funds transfer should not be a problem for me provided you are ready to carry out my wish to the orphanage or charity organization.

I look forward hearing from you.

Remain blessed.

Oseni Rotomi

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2019 13:33:54 +0100
Subject: TRUTH
To: osenirotomi <osenirotomi@gmail.com>
Bcc: [Redacted]