nakasuta@yahoo.com - Nakatsuta Yasunori

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

nakasuta@yahoo.com - Nakatsuta Yasunori

My Family

Please i want you to kindly act fast on this letter because some of the bank officials want me to die before my time in order to take over my charity inheritance funds.

It will be my joy for you to claim the charity inheritance funds before i die because the bible said that to live is in christ and to die is a gain.

I am passionately and urgently writing you this mail in order to let you know that time is not on my side and all arrangement has been put in place for the release of my charity funds via atm card.

After my petition to the management of citi bank, i was liable informed that my Charity Fund that was suppose to be rendered to you via Banks wire transfer was place on hold due to various form of fraud by some officials of the bank.

As a result of this situation in the delay of the transfer of my charity funds to you, a meeting was held at the CITI BANK HEAD OFFICE, which top officials and other officals were present at the meeting, Which they discussed on how you will be paid this charity funds.

In conclusion at the meeting, The President of citi bank, has strictly authorized the Bank to release the charity funds to you via atm card.

This Bank (citi bank/New York/.) will send you ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw the charity funds in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum withdrawal is $10,000 USD per day, while minimum withdrawal is $5,000 USD per day.

Note that this ATM CARD of yours will be activated and a security pin code number will be issued to you from this Bank as soon as you receive your Card for a safer withdrawal.

In order to avoid mistake in the delivery of the ATM card to you , kindly reconfirm the following

Your Full Name
Your Address:
Contact Home/Cell Phone:
These will enhance the immediate processing of this transaction to a successful one

I have decided to monitor this process because of the delay tactics from the bank , this is because the bank want me to die in order to take over my funds.

Thanking you as i await the information from you

MR NAKATSUTA YASUNORI

Code: Select all

Reply-To: nakasuta@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 00:10:10 -0800
Subject: PROJECT OF MR NAKATSUTA YASUNORI
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]

LegalBriefs

Re: nakasuta@yahoo.com - Nakatsuta Yasunori

My Family

Please i want you to kindly act fast on this letter because some of the bank officials want me to die before my time in order to take over my charity inheritance funds.
It will be my joy for you to claim the charity inheritance funds before i die because the bible said that to live is in christ and to die is a gain.
I am passionately and urgently writing you this mail in order to let you know that time is not on my side and all arrangement has been put in place for the release of my charity funds via atm card.
After my petition to the management of citi bank, i was liable informed that my Charity Fund that was suppose to be rendered to you via Banks wire transfer was place on hold due to various form of fraud by some officials of the bank.

As a result of this situation in the delay of the transfer of my charity funds to you, a meeting was held at the CITI BANK HEAD OFFICE, which top officials and other officals were present at the meeting, Which they discussed on how you will be paid this charity funds.
In conclusion at the meeting, The President of citi bank, has strictly authorized the Bank to release the charity funds to you via atm card.

This Bank (citi bank/New York/.) will send you ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw the charity funds in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum withdrawal is $10,000 USD per day, while minimum withdrawal is $5,000 USD per day.
Note that this ATM CARD of yours will be activated and a security pin code number will be issued to you from this Bank as soon as you receive your Card for a safer withdrawal.
In order to avoid mistake in the delivery of the ATM card to you , kindly reconfirm the following

Your Full Name
Your Address:
Contact Home/Cell Phone:
These will enhance the immediate processing of this transaction to a successful one

I have decided to monitor this process because of the delay tactics from the bank , this is because the bank want me to die in order to take over my funds.

Thanking you as i await the information from you

MR NAKATSUTA YASUNORI

Code: Select all

Reply-To: nakasuta@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 11:47:12 -0800
Subject: As we Approach the New Decade, Failure to claim my charity will result in the take over by the Government.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]