knopochka90kiss@yandex.com

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

knopochka90kiss@yandex.com

Good day friend live in the inhabitant of Russia, work the doctor. Published there your coordinates calculate, that they look person, which will be interesting acquaintance with me. I'm are interested with honest man, a sense humor and in this with whom was able to would to find common interests. I easily find most people, however I need, with which I would were able sharing all their joys and concerns. The Man, with which our understanding it would be complete. Know that the ideal is difficult achieve, however you know that can at least nearer to him, and I happy. I 28 years. I optimistic and cheery people, who agree to accept every man, if only he decent and can agree. All required, we could be to clarify correspondence, identifying a common language. Believe that having common interests to first and serious a sign, what we meet is not accidental. And later we could be to continue communication, and I told myself more. I'm looking for serious relationship intend to create a family favorite husband, to give birth children and find happiness. I am include a skype and phone we are able to talk there.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: knopochka90kiss@yandex.com

Code: Select all

Received: from [36.90.79.249]
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 04:45:05 +0100
To: corymitchell1@live.com
Subject: Hello charming man
Orig IP: 36.90.79.249 | Orig ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia | City: Bekasi | Country: Indonesia | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=36.90.79.249