firsrevenueboard@gmail.com - Babatunde Fowler

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

firsrevenueboard@gmail.com - Babatunde Fowler

Federal Inland Revenue Service..FIRS.
15,Sokode Crescent,Zone 5.
Wuse,Abuja...Nigeria..
Tel;..234-8173212684....

..Your Funds Payment By The Federal Inland Revenue Service..FIRS.

Dear.Sir/Madam....

The Federal Inland Revenue Services=FIRS=wish to inform you that an Authorizations have been granted for your funds payment by the Federal Inland Revenue Services--FIRS--below are your FIRS Authorizations details for your payment as computed today Monday 7th January 2019...Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674,,,, Released Code No: 0763; Payment confirmation No:-1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013,all in your name and favor for your payment as an FIRS Irrevocable Standing Payment Order--ISPO--and Payment Voucher have been raised in your favor as the legitimate funds beneficiary...in the sum of USD6.5Million ONLY--Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars as approved in your favor...you will be required to obtain a copy of your FIRS Tax Clearance Certificate Bond from my desk as that is the requirement for your last quarter payment by the Federal Inland Revenue Services FIRS..at a very reduce Government rate that i will let you know upon your reply to this email...

Sequel to the above now you are requested to get back to me with the payment preference of your choice either by KTT Bank to Bank Wire Transfer or through the issuance an an Activated Automated Teller Machine Card system--ATM-- as the choice is yours to make for me with work on that with immediate effect as the Executive Chairman Federal Inland Revenue Service-FIRS..once your claims is Validated by me,forward your banking details and address depending on your payment preference as the funds beneficiary,i will advise you more upon the receipt of your email and phone call on my direct line as thus..234-8173212684....

Awaiting for your phone call and email for your urgent payment as approved through the Federal Inland Revenue Services--FIRS--i will communicate to you the cost for the FIRS Tax Clearance Certificate Bond fees after your response for your immediate payment as approved and ready in your name and favor..please note that without the issuance of this important requirement FIRS Tax Clearance Certificate Bond in your name i cannot release your funds in my capacity as the Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Services..FIRS..

Mr.Babatunde Fowler..
Executive Chairman Federal Inland Revenue Service-FIRS..
Abuja..Nigeria..
Direct Line;..234-8173212684...

Code: Select all

From: Federal Inland Revenue Board FIRS <firsrevenueboard@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 18:31:04 +0100
Subject: .Your Funds Payment By The Federal Inland Revenue Service..FIRS.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]
Country Code: 234
Country Name: Nigeria
Type: Mobile
Original Provider: Etisalat Nigeria
Validity: The number is the correct length for a Nigerian mobile phone number.
More information at ScamNumbers.info

LegalBriefs

Re: firsrevenueboard@gmail.com - Babatunde Fowler

[quote]Federal Inland Revenue Service..FIRS.
Wuse,Abuja...Nigeria..
Tel;..234-8173212684....

Your Funds Payment By The Federal Inland Revenue Service..FIRS.

Dear.Sir/Madam....

The Federal Inland Revenue Services=FIRS=wish to inform you that an Authorizations have been granted for your funds payment by the Federal Inland Revenue Services--FIRS--below are your FIRS Authorizations details for your payment as computed today Saturday 23rd March 2019...Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674,,,, Released Code No: 0763; Payment confirmation No:-1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013,all in your name and favor for your payment as an FIRS Irrevocable Standing Payment Order--ISPO--and Payment Voucher have been raised in your name and favor as the legitimate funds beneficiary...in the sum of USD6.5Million ONLY--Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars as approved in your favor...you will be required to obtain a copy of your ..TCCB.. from my desk as that is the requirement for this your first quarter payment by the Federal Inland Revenue Services FIRS..at a very reduce Government rate that i will let you know upon your reply to this email...

Sequel to the above now you are requested to get back to me with the payment preference of your choice either by Swift Electronics KTT Bank to Bank Wire Transfer or through the issuance an an Activated Automated Teller Machine Card system--ATM-- as the choice is yours to make for me with work on that with immediate effect as the Executive Chairman Federal Inland Revenue Service-FIRS..once your claims is Validated by me for your payment and upon your procurement of the important and mandatory FIRS Tax Clearance Certificate Bond TCCB..,forward your banking details and address depending on your payment preference as the funds beneficiary,i will advise you more upon the receipt of your email and phone call on my direct line as thus..234-8173212684....

Awaiting for your phone call and email for your urgent payment as approved through the Federal Inland Revenue Services--FIRS--i will communicate to you the cost for the FIRS Tax Clearance Certificate Bond TCCB fees after your response for your immediate payment as approved and ready in your name and favor..please note that without the issuance of this important requirement FIRS Tax Clearance Certificate Bond in your name i cannot release your funds in my capacity as the Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Services..FIRS.

Mr.Babatunde Fowler..
Abuja..Nigeria..

Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 19:35:36 +0100
Subject: Your Funds Payment By The Federal Inland Revenue Service..FIRS.
Bcc: [Redacted][/code]

LegalBriefs

Wuse,Abuja...Nigeria..
Tel;..234-8173212684....

Attn..Verified Funds Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

The Federal Inland Revenue Services=FIRS=wish to inform you that an Authorizations have been granted for your funds payment by the Federal Inland Revenue Services--FIRS--below are your FIRS Authorizations details for your payment as computed today Monday 17th June 2019...Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674,,,, Released Code No: 0763; Payment confirmation No:-1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013,all in your name and favor for your payment as an FIRS Irrevocable Standing Payment Order--ISPO--and Payment Voucher have been raised in your name and favor as the legitimate funds beneficiary...in the sum of USD6.5Million ONLY--Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars as approved in your favor...you will be required to obtain a copy of your ..TCCB.. from my desk as that is the requirement for this your first quarter payment by the Federal Inland Revenue Services FIRS..at a very reduce Government rate that i will let you know upon your reply to this email...

Sequel to the above now you are requested to get back to me with the payment preference of your choice either by Swift Electronics KTT Bank to Bank Wire Transfer or through the issuance an an Activated Automated Teller Machine Card system--ATM-- as the choice is yours to make for me with work on that with immediate effect as the Executive Chairman Federal Inland Revenue Service-FIRS..once your claims is Validated by me for your payment and upon your procurement of the important and mandatory FIRS Tax Clearance Certificate Bond TCCB..,forward your banking details and address depending on your payment preference as the funds beneficiary,i will advise you more upon the receipt of your email and phone call on my direct line as thus..234-8173212684....

Awaiting for your phone call and email for your urgent payment as approved through the Federal Inland Revenue Services--FIRS--i will communicate to you the cost for the FIRS Tax Clearance Certificate Bond TCCB fees after your response for your immediate payment as approved and ready in your name and favor..please note that without the issuance of this important requirement FIRS Tax Clearance Certificate Bond in your name i cannot release your funds in my capacity as the Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Services..FIRS.

Mr.Babatunde Fowler..
Abuja..Nigeria..

Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 21:36:25 -0700

LegalBriefs

Wuse,Abuja...Nigeria..
Tel;..2348173212684.

Attn..Verified Funds Beneficiary.

Sir/Madam.

The Federal Inland Revenue Services=FIRS=wish to inform you that an Authorizations have been granted for your funds payment by the Federal Inland Revenue Services--FIRS--below are your FIRS Authorizations details for your payment as computed today Saturday 9th Nov 2019...Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674,,,, Released Code No: 0763; Payment confirmation No:-1114433 ; Secret Code No: XXTN013,all in your name and favor for your payment as an FIRS Irrevocable Standing Payment Order--ISPO--and Payment Voucher have been raised in your name and favor as the legitimate funds beneficiary...in the sum of USD6.5Million ONLY--Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars as approved in your favor...you will be required to obtain a copy of your ..TCCB.. from my desk as that is the requirement for this your first quarter payment by the Federal Inland Revenue Services FIRS..at a very reduce Government rate that i will let you know upon your reply to this email...

Sequel to the above now you are requested to get back to me with the payment preference of your choice either by Swift Electronics KTT Bank to Bank Wire Transfer or through the issuance an an Activated Automated Teller Machine Card system--ATM-- as the choice is yours to make for me with work on that with immediate effect as the Executive Chairman Federal Inland Revenue Service-FIRS..once your claims is Validated by me for your payment and upon your procurement of the important and mandatory FIRS Tax Clearance Certificate Bond TCCB..,forward your banking details and address depending on your payment preference as the funds beneficiary,i will advise you more upon the receipt of your email and phone call on my direct line as thus..2348173212684.

Awaiting for your phone call and email for your urgent payment as approved through the Federal Inland Revenue Services--FIRS--i will communicate to you the cost for the FIRS Tax Clearance Authorizations Certificate Bond TCACB fees after your response for your immediate payment as approved and ready in your name and favor..please note that without the issuance of this important requirement FIRS Tax Clearance Certificate Bond in your name i cannot release your funds in my capacity as the Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Services..FIRS.

Mr.Babatunde Fowler..
Abuja..Nigeria..
Direct Line;..2348173212684.

Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2019 11:11:43 -0800

LegalBriefs

Re: firsrevenueboard@gmail.com - Muhammad Mamman Nami

Private And Confidential Memo.

Attn;. Mr.Bonafide Beneficiary.

Sir.

My name is Barrister Johnson Briggs the Attorney and Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Apex Bank the Central Bank of Nigeria and i wish to inform you you in clear terms and based on my convictions on my faith that you should henceforth desist any contact both telephone and email to anybody claiming to be helping or supervising you to claim your long over due Inheritance/Contract/Lottery and Compensations funds grant here in Nigeria because they are all FRAUD and Scammers only interested in extorting money from you and at the end you will not receive your due funds claims from them hence as Mr.President have practically STOPPED them all from this illegalities hence this fraudulent officials are using his not been firm to sit on your funds in other to divert them to there personal and private/cronies accounts overseas and at the same time extorting money from you and this includes both the Central Bank Governor and other CBN Officials and some discredited banks and Government agencies here in Nigeria including the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations,NNPC and many of them claiming to be in possession of your due funds which are all white LIES as far as am concerned and as an insider in my capacity as the official Secretary/Lawyer to the Central Bank of Nigeria of which i know all there dealings which is quite appalling and disgraceful and against my Christian Faith despite my position here.

Further to the above now and in a very clear terms the only Authorized Government Agency directed and instructed by Mr.President to release your over due funds last week is the FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICES. .FIRS headed by the New Chairman now Mr.Muhammad Mamman Nami,any other person or agency contacting or claiming to help you receive your funds including some commercial banks here are all common impostors and if you continue dealing with them you will not get paid any dime rather you will lose your hard earned money to them period,so henceforth desist and discontinue further dealings with them and contact only the Federal Inland Revenue Board New Executive Chairman Mr.Muhammad Mamman Nami for your immediate payment,you know this impostors and criminals will not make this public or let you as to this directives by Mr.President because they are trading with your funds and at the same time making efforts to divert it to there personal use to banks overseas,this you should know as i don't need to bore you with all that,like i said am telling you this now not for any personal gain or gratifications which if you want to give me i will accept graciously without anything attached but because an pained since i noticed all this shenanigans going on here since i was appointed by Mr.President as the CBN Official Lawyer and Secretary November last year from my base in the United States when he called me up to help him head this body not knowing the rot here before now and that is why i decided to spill the beans now so that you will claim your funds once and for all from them,i saw your email from the CBN Email Data base and that is why i decided to write you directly by omitting your names which is deliberate as i don't want to have issues with this set of Government Mafia's because of my job. contact the Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Board-FIRS Mr.Muhammad Mamman Nami with the below details and lie to him that it was Mr.President that personally ask you to contact him for your immediate payment,don't mention my name in any way to him for security reasons and best known to me- -

Name ;. Mr,Muhammad Mamman Nami.
Executive Chairman Federal Inland Revenue Services- FIRS.
Email;. firsrevenueboard@gmail.com
Direct Telephone;. 2348173212684.

Finally reach him with the above details as i will advise you call him on phone first before emailing him,please note that the only requirement for your payment is your procurement of your FIRS FUNDS AUTHORIZATIONS CLEARANCE BOND issued only by the Federal Inland Revenue Board-FIRS. that is the only thing you will part with money before claiming your funds as any other requirement is fraudulent as this i knows and you should take note before reaching him as above,as i told you don't let him know that i directed you to contact him but tell him that you have a PRESIDENTIAL ORDER directly from Mr.President for him to release your funds to you from the FIRS Account,he will be surprised on that as those criminals you are dealing with cannot tell you this because they want to milk you and at the same time divert your funds to themselves. or alternatively if you want me to act on your behalf you can also tell him that am your lawyer and that you instructed me to act on your behalf and claim and receive your funds on your behalf from the FIRS then that will be very authentic,as you have to then send to me all your details to work on that on your behalf as your personal lawyer,an not expecting any payment for this as i will do it pro Bono for you as i will give you a daily update to that effect,but professionally i will advise you tell him that Mr.President personally ask you to reach him for your payment as that will be very push full to him,note again that you must obtain your FIRS FUNDS AUTHORIZATIONS CLEARANCE BOND first from him before your payment as that i knows too well but i don't know the cost for that hence will tell you or i can help you confirm that from the FIRS Department. please hide my identity from them for security reasons and then reach me by email if you want to confirm anything from me as you proceed with the new FIRS Chairman.

Thanks and God Bless.

Barrister Johnson Briggs.
Lawyer/Secretary.
Central Bank of Nigeria. CBN.

From: Dr Johnson Briggs Johnson Briggs <drjohnsonbriggs2007@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 12:00:33 -0800
Subject: Private And Confidential Memo.
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: firsrevenueboard@gmail.com - Muhammad Mamman Nami

Wuse,Abuja.Nigeria..
Tel;. 2348173212684.

FIRS PAYMENT CONFIRMATIONS NOTIFICATIONS.

Good day.

Attn:Funds Beneficiary.

Upon my assumption of office i did find out that you are not yet receive/paid your Lottery/Inheritance / Contract Payment as i can evidently see from my desk here through your Payment File as the new Executive Chairman of the Federal Inland Revenue Board FIRS please kindly re-confirm your information once again to enable me to personally process and release your payment immediately through the FIRS Account as instructed by Mr.President,It is evident before my records that your payment is long overdue based on my findings as the new FIRS Chairman and it is disheartening to discover that all efforts you have made so far to take possession of the fund proved abortive of which this time you will claim your funds without much ado once you have secured the FIRS Tax Clearance Authorizations Certificate Bond TCACB from my desk as that is the only requirement for your payment as authorized by the IMF and the WORLD Bank in conjunctions with the United Nations of which my Country Nigeria is a signatory to.

You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason whatsoever as this is a Payment Instruments signal from the Federal Inland Revenue Board,kindly reconfirm the following information as below for your update and payment and as well you must first obtain a copy of your payment mandatory FIRS Tax Clearance Authorizations Certificate Bond TCACB from my desk as that is the final arbiter for your payment from my desk and as well do advise how you want to claim your FIRS approved funds either through Bank Wire Transfer or through an ATM Card Payment system.

(1)Your Full Name and your address
(2)Your Banking Particulars
(3)Your Age and Marital status
(4)Your Occupation and Position.

The above information will assist me to commence immediate processing and release of your fund without much delay upon your procurement of your FIRS Tax Clearance Authorizations Certificate Bond TCACB which will be issued in your name boldly with your full names and address as the rightful beneficiary of this approved sum of USD3.5Million and the copy forwarded to you by me through email attachment and prior to your payment of the fees to cover the issuance of the FIRS Tax Clearance Authorizations Certificate Bond TCACB,the FIRS Board will Garnish your funds if you fail to claim as approved now from my desk.

Awaiting for your quick response through this email and telephone call as well on my direct mobile line as below.

Sincerely Yours..

Mr.Muhammad Mamman Nami.
Executive Chairman/CEO
Federal Inland Revenue Service-FIRS..
Abuja..Nigeria..
Direct Line;.2348173212684.

Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 09:22:55 -0800
Subject: FIRS PAYMENT CONFIRMATIONS NOTIFICATIONS.
Bcc: [REDACTED]