debrahlee.09@gmail.com

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

debrahlee.09@gmail.com

Hi,
Merry Christmas, Can i talk with you ?

Code: Select all

X-Originating-IP: 41.83.31.251
User-Agent: Workspace Webmail 6.9.49
X-Sender: matt@redrockdevelopmentllc.com
To: 
Subject: HI,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2019 01:26:52 -0700
Orig IP: 41.83.31.251 | Orig ISP: Autonomous System | City: Dakar | Country: Senegal | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=41.83.31.251

LegalBriefs

Re: debrahlee.09@gmail.com - Clara Brandson

Thanks for your response,

How are you today? I am so glad you accepted my request and write me back dis-pit that we don't know each other in person, I like to be open to you because i wish to build a rigid relationship with you which i believe shall yield good fruit for both of us, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age or color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression and mostly expression of the heart.

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God is never seen, it's only felt in the heart which is love. I have been hardworking all my life till now, i must think of something better to enjoy my life and probably have a family or maybe relocate and start investing in other things anyway. i will like to tell you little about me, My name is Clara Brandson am a Britannia. I lost my only daughter at child birth. Presently, Am working as a Senior Audit/banker in CitiBank Plc United Kingdom.

I was married but my Ex Husband out of impatience got married to another woman which caused our divorce, but it's ok because i have to move on with my life since he accused me of been so busy with my work in the bank and it's accounting/auditing, he says that i was not having time for him but he refused to understand that i was pursuing a goal, i tried to make him understand that soon i would resign and we shall have enough time for each other because i have a goal to achieve in life but he was impatient so i have to let him go, But it's over between us now, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, i have had it as a priority to give out 40% of my salaries to the less privileged and the Motherless babies and with all this, i have never lacked for ones this is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage Enough for myself,

I would like you to tell me more about yourself too. I'll like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and where you reside now

I love to hear from you soon
Miss Clara Brandson

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 13:11:07 +0100
Subject: Re: HI,,,,,,,,,,,,,
To: [Redacted]