christywalton234@gmail.com - Christy Walton

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

christywalton234@gmail.com - Christy Walton

Dear beloved,

Greetings to you! I am Mrs. Christy Walton, a citizen of the United States of America. I bring to you a
proposal worth the sum ($2,085,000000.00 USD) which I intend to use for a humanitarian project. I am happy
to know you, I have never doubted my instinct as it has never failed me, even as it has directed me to you at
this point in time so do not be afraid. I saw your e-mail contact at the department of commerce and foreign
trade. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, it's painful to let you know that I have
been suffering from esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease for the past 6 years and just a few weeks
ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. I am contacting you because I don't have any other
option but to open up to you about my project at hand. Please get back to me by providing me with your
personal information so I can provide you with further details.

Do always check your Spam/Junk folder for my next response.

Please treat this information as strictly confidential.
I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Code: Select all

Received: from User (ppp079166196191.access.hol.gr [79.166.196.191])
Reply-To: <christywalton234@gmail.com>
Subject: Re:
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 15:38:24 +0200
Orig IP: 79.166.196.191 | Orig ISP: Vodafone-panafon Hellenic Telecommunications Company Sa | City: Athens | Country: Greece | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 66.196.191

LegalBriefs

Re: christywalton234@gmail.com - Christy Walton

Dear beloved,

Greetings to you! I am Mrs. Christy Walton, a citizen of the United States of America. I bring to you a
proposal worth the sum ($2,085,000000.00 USD) which I intend to use for a humanitarian project. I am happy
to know you, I have never doubted my instinct as it has never failed me, even as it has directed me to you at
this point in time so do not be afraid. I saw your e-mail contact at the department of commerce and foreign
trade. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, it's painful to let you know that I have
been suffering from esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease for the past 6 years and just a few weeks
ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. I am contacting you because I don't have any other
option but to open up to you about my project at hand. Please get back to me by providing me with your

I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Received: from User ([141.237.89.126])
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 11:00:40 +0200
Orig IP: 141.237.89.126 | Orig ISP: Vodafone-panafon Hellenic Telecommunications Company Sa | City: Thessaloníki | Country: Greece | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 237.89.126

LegalBriefs

Re: christywalton234@gmail.com - Christy Walton

Dear beloved,

I await your response.

God bless you.
Mrs. Christy Walton

Received: from ppp046177219218.access.hol.gr ([46.177.219.218]:57150 helo=User)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 01:54:04 +0200
Orig IP: 46.177.219.218 | Orig ISP: Vodafone-panafon Hellenic Telecommunications Company Sa | City: Thessaloníki | Country: Greece | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 77.219.218