globalwealth@globalwealthadvisors.nl - Mr Millard

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

globalwealth@globalwealthadvisors.nl - Mr Millard

THERE IS SERIOUS PROGRESS TO MOVE THE FUNDS TO YOU IN CASH VIA SPECIAL AGENT TO UPDATE YOU I HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY WORKING ON THE OPTIONS OF THE FUNDS TO YOU,

THE STATUTORY LEGALIZATION PROCESSES OF CLEARANCE IS BEING A HARD TASK WHICH THE AGENT IS HANDLING AND HE IS VERY RELIABLE.

THE OPTION IS THAT THE FUNDS CAN BE DELIVERED TO YOU IN CASH VIA SPECIAL AGENT. THESE OFFICIALS DOES NOT KNOW THE CONTENT OF THE SHIPMENT BECAUSE OF THAT THE KEYS TO OPEN THE SHIPMENT OF FUNDS WILL BE SENT TO YOU SEPARATELY, THEY WILL COME WITH THE RELEVANT CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS THAT WILL PREVENT THE AUTHORITY FROM QUESTIONING THE SOURCES AND CHECKING THE CONTENT OF THE SHIPMENT OF FUNDS THESE SAME DOCUMENTS WILL ENABLE LODGEMENT OF THE FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BY THE AGENT UPON MEETING WITH YOUR BANK MANAGER WITHOUT ANY RAISE OF EYE BROW.

THIS IS MUCH FASTER AND WILL BE EASIER I NEED YOUR CONTACT TO THEM AND THEY WILL REACH YOU AND INFORM YOU UPON ARRIVAL IN YOUR COUNTRY AND THEY WILL DISPATCH THE SHIPMENT KEYS TO YOU WHICH YOU CAN USE TO OPEN THE SHIPMENT OF FUNDS UPON ARRIVAL AND I DO NOT WANT THE OFFICIAL TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE FUNDS SO THE KEYS WILL BE SENT TO YOU VIA COURIER SERVICE.

I WANT YOU TO URGENTLY SEND ME YOUR DIRECT MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND CONTACT ADDRESS WHERE THE CONSIGNMENT WILL BE DELIVERED TO AND VERY URGENT WITH YOUR IDENTITY FOR THEM TO IDENTIFY YOU WHERE THE AGENT CAN EASILY CONTACT YOU TO UPDATE OF HIS ARRIVAL.

ALSO BEAR IT IN MIND THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% SAFE AND NO RISK IS INVOLVED.

I WILL BE EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

MR MILLARD

Code: Select all

Received: from [0.2.193.244] (host54-229-177-94.static.arubacloud.de [94.177.229.54]
Subject: I WILL BE EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST (YOUR CHARITY)
To: Recipients <finance@gtbmm.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 02:17:21 +0100
Reply-To: globalwealth@globalwealthadvisors.nl
Orig IP: 94.177.229.54 | Orig ISP: Aruba Sas | City: Frankfurt Am Main | Country: Germany | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 177.229.54

LegalBriefs

Re: globalwealth@globalwealthadvisors.nl - Michael Feldman

In order to conclude the release process of the funds into your Nominated account or via cashier check, you are advice to kindly send to us your banking account details where the said funds will be transferred to or your full name and address where the check will be mailed :

(1): FULL BENEFICIARY NAME
(2) BENEFICIARY PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS
(2): YOUR BANK NAME.
(3): YOUR BANK ADDRESS
(4): YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER,
(5): ROUTING NUMBER.

2. Option Two is via Draft check which can be cash at your bank branch or our accredited bank in your state.

Thanking you for your cooperation as we await the receipt of the details of the options you have chosen for the release of the funds.

Thanking you as i await to hear from you

Mr Michael Feldman
Head of Legal department & General Counsel
CitiBank group

From: Citi Bank Group <globalwealth@globalwealthadvisors.nl>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 15:00:10 -0700
Subject: Thanking you as i await to hear from you
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]

LegalBriefs

Re: globalwealth@globalwealthadvisors.nl - Nakatsuta Yasunori

My Family

Please i want you to kindly act fast on this letter because some of the bank officials want me to die before my time in order to take over my charity inheritance funds.

It will be my joy for you to claim the charity inheritance funds before i die because the bible said that to live is in christ and to die is a gain.

I am passionately and urgently writing you this mail in order to let you know that time is not on my side and all arrangement has been put in place for the release of my charity funds via atm card.

After my petition to the management of citi bank, i was liable informed that my Charity Fund that was suppose to be rendered to you via Banks wire transfer was place on hold due to various form of fraud by some officials of the bank.

As a result of this situation in the delay of the transfer of my charity funds to you, a meeting was held at the CITI BANK HEAD OFFICE, which top officials and other officals were present at the meeting, Which they discussed on how you will be paid this charity funds.

In conclusion at the meeting, The President of citi bank, has strictly authorized the Bank to release the charity funds to you via atm card because of tax fees and fraud associated with transfer of funds.

This Bank (citi bank/New York/.) will send you ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw the charity funds in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum withdrawal is $10,000 USD per day, while minimum withdrawal is $5,000 USD per day.

Note that this ATM CARD of yours will be activated and a security pin code number will be issued to you from this Bank as soon as you receive your Card for a safer withdrawal.

In order to avoid mistake in the delivery of the ATM card to you , kindly reconfirm the following

Your Full Name
Your Address:
Contact Home/Cell Phone:
These will enhance the immediate processing of this transaction to a successful one

I have decided to monitor this process because of the delay tactics from the bank , this is because the bank want me to die in order to take over my funds.

Thanking you as i await the information from you

MR NAKATSUTA YASUNORI

Reply-To: globalwealth@globalwealthadvisors.nl
From: MR NAKATSUTA YASUNORI <citigroup@citiassetgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 07:41:05 -0700
Subject: my charity inheritance
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [Redacted]