infomyoffice650@yahoo.com - W. Stuart Symington

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

infomyoffice650@yahoo.com - W. Stuart Symington

U.S. Department United States
Embassy Seal
Greeting from U.S Embassy,

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS

Attention:Beneficiary,

Please i wish to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk this morning by the director of the western union/ Money Gram here in Nigeria. They have decided to divert your fund to the Government Treasury account reason because you failed to pay their fee of your fund which is just $155.00 only.

But i told them to wait until i hear from you today so that i will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money $15.5m which will change your life just because of $155.00

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and explain to me the reason why you should abandon your fund or if you don't need it then i can change your name to another person that is interested. So that the corrupt Government officials of Nigeria will not claim this money for their selfish interest.

YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATION IS NEEDED.

Your Full Name:_______}
Your Private Phone Number:_____}
Home Address:_______}
Sex/Occupation:______}
Your Identification Id:____}

I will wait to hear from you now.

Mr. W. Stuart Symington.
{United States Ambassador to {Nigeria}
E- mail: infomyoffice650@yahoo.com

Code: Select all

Received: from User (p18031-ipbffx02hiraido.tochigi.ocn.ne.jp [211.129.107.95]) 
Reply-To: <infomyoffice650@yahoo.com>
From: "Mr. W. Stuart Symington" <donguri@violin.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Third attempt to reach you: URGENT
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 20:20:10 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Orig IP: 211.129.107.95 | Orig ISP: Ntt Communications Corporation | City: Motegi | Country: Japan | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 129.107.95

LegalBriefs

Re: infomyoffice650@yahoo.com - W. Stuart Symington

U.S. Department United States
Embassy Seal
Greeting from U.S Embassy,

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS

Attention:Beneficiary,

Please i wish to inform you that your fund was brought to my desk this morning by the director of the western union/ Money Gram here in Nigeria. They have decided to divert your fund to the Government Treasury account reason because you failed to pay their fee of your fund which is just $155.00 only.

But i told them to wait until i hear from you today so that i will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money $15.5m which will change your life just because of $155.00

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and explain to me the reason why you should abandon your fund or if you don't need it then i can change your name to another person that is interested. So that the corrupt Government officials of Nigeria will not claim this money for their selfish interest.

YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATION IS NEEDED.

Your Full Name:_______}
Your Private Phone Number:_____}
Home Address:_______}
Sex/Occupation:______}
Your Identification Id:____}

I will wait to hear from you now.

Mr. W. Stuart Symington.
{United States Ambassador to {Nigeria}
E- mail: infomyoffice650@yahoo.com

Code: Select all

Reply-To: <infomyoffice650@yahoo.com>
From: "Mr. W. Stuart Symington" <donguri@violin.ocn.ne.jp>