kelljohn48@gmail.com - John F. Kelly

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

kelljohn48@gmail.com - John F. Kelly

Dear Owner,

I’m John F. Kelly. White house chief of staff. I am contacting you regarding your unclaimed fund.

The Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOPOTUS/EOP) recently became aware of your unclaimed fund in the tone of US$7,500,000.00 (Seven Million, five hundred thousand United State Dollar) that was held by the Benin financial authorities. EOPOTUS has partnered with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to determine the quickest and most convenient way to receive your payment.

You are receiving this notification because we have determined that the total fund will be released to you by uploading the total approved payment into a (Master/ Visa) Platinum Card that can be accessible at any ATM & Inter-Switch cash machine anywhere in the world. With this card, a maximum withdrawal value of US$5000.00 is permitted on withdrawal per day with a minimum of US$100 per withdrawal.

In this case, you are expected to reconfirm your Full Name (as stated on your government issued photo ID), shipping address and your Direct Cell number, for immediate delivery of your card. Please ensure that all details are correctly stated to avoid wrong delivery. EOPOTUS takes very seriously its responsibility to protect your information and ensure your privacy.

We expect your response to this email as to enable us monitor this payment effectively.

I can be reached directly at [+1] 202 6978528 or(202) 922-5015
. E-mail:
kelljohn48@gmail.com
John F. Kelly
Chief of Staff
White House

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 18:23:03 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: I am contacting you regarding your unclaimed fund.
Country Code: 1
Country Name: USA
Area Name: District of Columbia (DC) (202)
Exchange Name : Washington, District of Columbia County (697)
Type: Wireless
Original Provider: Bandwidth.com CLEC, LLC - DC
Validity: The number is the correct length for a North American number.
More information at ScamNumbers.info

Validity: The number is the correct length for a North American number.
More information at ScamNumbers.info

LegalBriefs

Re: kelljohn48@gmail.com - John F. Kelly

Dear Owner,

I’m John F. Kelly. White house chief of staff. I am contacting you regarding your unclaimed fund.

The Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOPOTUS/EOP) recently became aware of your unclaimed fund in the tone of US$7,500,000.00 (Seven Million, five hundred thousand United State Dollar) that was held by the Benin financial authorities. EOPOTUS has partnered with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to determine the quickest and most convenient way to receive your payment.

You are receiving this notification because we have determined that the total fund will be released to you by uploading the total approved payment into a (Master/ Visa) Platinum Card that can be accessible at any ATM & Inter-Switch cash machine anywhere in the world. With this card, a maximum withdrawal value of US$5000.00 is permitted on withdrawal per day with a minimum of US$100 per withdrawal.

In this case, you are expected to reconfirm your Full Name (as stated on your government issued photo ID), shipping address and your Direct Cell number, for immediate delivery of your card. Please ensure that all details are correctly stated to avoid wrong delivery. EOPOTUS takes very seriously its responsibility to protect your information and ensure your privacy.

We expect your response to this email as to enable us monitor this payment effectively.

I can be reached directly at+1 (202) 922-5015
. E-mail:
kelljohn48@gmail.com

John F. Kelly
Chief of Staff
White House

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 01:01:56 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "John F. Kelly" <johnfkelly770@gmail.com>
Subject: I am contacting you regarding your unclaimed fund.
Validity: The number is the correct length for a North American number.ScamNumbers.info