parcelorder.dhl@gmail.com - DHL

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

parcelorder.dhl@gmail.com - DHL

This message is from a trusted sender Ross (Mrs !

Beloved
I hope you still at this email or have you change to another one? I apologize for my unexpected absent, it's because of the issue i told you i'm having with my husband, i accidentally sent the Package wrongly, Delivery has failed because the address was not specified correctly, pls Contact DHL and update the mailing, if your reply is not received within 24 hours date of deposit there be accumulation demurrer of US $25 daily maintenance fee and i m avoiding unnecessary expenses as i m having tremble reaching you all throw out

I m trying again from a new email box. I hope this one works, I posted the $16,800,000,00 cash in a security nylon proof Box due to issue we hard with those dubious agent brokers in marketing it unbearable while the bank refuse to make the transfer due to insufficient documents, I posted the money with DHL and registered it as a family wedding Gowns things just to protect it while on transit

Update the address and reference package number: # 0014678 to Parcelorder.dhl@Gmail.Com for shipping ! Such as your phone number and airport closest to your address / a copy of passport or any other means of identification as a true receiver, PACKAGE is awaiting in custody of the delivery facility for resolutions and to further distribute to your address by the delivery agent immediate improvement is recommended to avoid additional profit that conflicts with a balance of $ 70 USD, while other fees are paid, please let us know soon as you receive. miss you and happy Xmas in advice.

Ross
Secretary; Office of Kenneth Anderson (Mr.)
Head of Central Operations Foreign Remittance Department

Code: Select all

Dec 2018 22:36:59 +0900 (JST)
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 22:36:59 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: ROSS WILLIAMS <Parcelorder.dhl@gmail.com>
Subject: CHANGE OF ADDRESS ADVICE
X-Originating-IP: [105.112.75.159]
Orig IP: 105.112.75.159 | Orig ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 112.75.159

LegalBriefs

Re: parcelorder.dhl@gmail.com - DHL

This message is from a trusted sender !

Beloved,
Compliments, Hope you still at this email or have you change to another one? Well accept my apology for my very unexpected absent, it's because of the issue i told you I'm having with my husband, I posted the package but Delivery has failed because address was not specified correctly, update your address and package Reference No: # 0014678 to Parcelorder.dhl@Gmail.Com if your reply is not received within 24 hours date of deposit, there will be accumulation demurral of $25 daily maintenance fee and i m avoiding unnecessary expenses as i m having trouble reaching you all throw out

I m trying again from a new email box. I hope this one works, Update your address and phone number/ airport closest to pick up once arrived,if any other means of identification passport copy please provide as a true receiver, The cash check is posted in a security Box due to issue with those dubious Bank agents, it was registered to DHL best offer as a family wedding Gowns to be protected while on transit, is now in custody delivery facility for resolutions and to further distribute to your address immediate improvement is recommended to avoid additional profit that conflicts with there balance of $70,00 shipping while other fees are paid, Get the package and let me know soon as you received. Miss you

Ross Williams
Secretary; Office of Kenneth Anderson (Mr.)
Head of Central Operations Foreign Remittance Department

Sent from my iPhone

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 02:04:59 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Ross Williams <dhl.parcelorder@gmail.com>
Subject: CHANGE OF ADDRESS ... Answer me ASAP!
X-Originating-IP: [105.112.23.180]
Orig IP: 105.112.23.180 | Orig ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 112.23.180