annaavakian43@gmail.com - Anna Avakian

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

annaavakian43@gmail.com - Anna Avakian

Hello My Dear Friend

Please read this slowly and carefully, as it may be one of the most important emails you ever get.I am Mrs Anna Avakian, I was married to Late Mr.Drew Avakian, He used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company Kuwait and was also a seasoned contractor in the Middle East Region. He died on 31 December, 2010 in Italy.

We were married for seventeen years without a child. After his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of $6,500,000.00USD in a bank in Republic of Benin. My Doctor told me that I would not last long due to my complicated health issues, I have cancer.Having known my condition I decided to donate these funds to better the lives of the less privileged need an honest and trust worthy individual that will utilize this money in accordance with my instruction.

I want the funds to be used in funding religious organizations, orphanages and the less privileged propagating the word of God. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are very unkind to me and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my course and I shall hold my peace. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank, and my Attorney.

For legitimacy, he will also issue you a Letter of Authorization that will empower you as the original-beneficiary of this fund. I want you to always pray for me, Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose, if you are not interested, kindly pardon me for contacting you.

Yours Faithfully,

Sincerely,
Mrs Anna Avakian

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 04:32:51 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Mrs Anna Avakian <annaavakian43@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello My Dear Friend
X-Originating-IP: [41.86.234.162]
Orig IP: 41.86.234.162 | Orig ISP: Isocel | City: Porto-novo | Country: Benin | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 86.234.162