william.eze37@gmail.com - William Eze

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

william.eze37@gmail.com - William Eze

I want to inform you that we have already sent you $4000.00 US Dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full over due payment total sum of $1,200.000.00 USD, via western union by the International Monitory Fund (IMF). I tried reaching you on phone to give you all the information on phone but I couldn't get through yesterday,

So I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you can pick up the $4000.00 to enable us send another $4000.00 today, as you know we will be sending you $4000.00 only per day. And it was agreed that you will pay the tax clearance fee of $99 before the release of the payment to you.

Please pick up this information in any locate western union around you the sum of $4000.00 and call the Operation Manager Mr William Eze because he is the person in charge of your payment, and he can send you another payment today once you contact him,

contact E-mail: & phone (william.eze37@gmail.com)
Telephone: +2348136918474

Below is the western union information to pick up the $4000.00; which you will be receiving daily after you sent them their tax clearance fee of $99 and it will serve as re-confirmation of your payment file in their office.

Here is the Senders Information;
SENDERS NAME: DENNIS WATT
MTCN:0980850242#

Note: that you can not pick up this transfer till you send them the required $99 for the tax clearance as it is the only delay they are facing and below is the information to send the required fee via western union money transfer OR Money gram.

Receiver's Name: NNALUO PETER JIDEOFOR
City: Nigeria
Text Q: When?
Answer: now.
Amount: $99.00
Senders
Name:
Mtcn Number:

Be advice that $99 for the tax clearance fee is compulsory as they told me that is the only money you will pay until you receive your payment completely. Endeavor to E-mail your direct telephone number because you will be called once the payment information's is sent to you.

Regards

WESTERN UNION AGENT

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 18:07:41 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: William Eze <william.eze37@gmail.com>
Subject: MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU DEAR CUSTOMER URGENT REPLY
X-Originating-IP: [197.210.52.236]
Orig IP: 197.210.52.236 | Orig ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 210.52.236

More information at ScamNumbers.info