katerinarussia1@yandex.com - Ekaterina

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

katerinarussia1@yandex.com - Ekaterina

Hello my new pen-friend. How are you? I believe you are OK and you will be glad to answer me. I am extremely excited that I’ve got a chance to meet you. My name is Ekaterina. Obviously you have guessed where I come from judging by my name. I come from a large beautiful country the Russian Federation. I am 34. I’m want to find a guy for good aminty and possibly for meaningful relationship. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be glad to receive your answer. I belive you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your letter as fast as you can. If you respond me, I will send you more pictures of me. Thus we will be able to see each other much better and get to know each other better. I believe you will also forward me your picture and give me some information about yourself. I’d be delighted to find out more information about you. I wish you an excellent day and good mood.

Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: KaterinaRussia1@yandex.com

I am waiting. Ekaterinushoka,

Code: Select all

To: <fonpi2002@yahoo.fr>
Reply-To: Ekaterinusya Woman <assist.k@wing.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello Charming,