jonhlowson@gmail.com - Rev. James Larry

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

jonhlowson@gmail.com - Rev. James Larry

http://www.benin.diamondbank.com/
Manager Direct Phone contact

Attention,

This is Rev. James Larry, Managing Director DHL Benin Republic, I am here to confirm to you that, your ATM Visa card loaded sum of $60.1200, 000.00 USD is successfully delivered to DHL Express Office in California United States under approved Licensed Agent, Mr. Michael Laurence Brown who is registered your ATM visa card to be deliver to you and under approved successfully delivery from DHL Express Office California to your doorstep, I am hereby to advice you to contact Mr. Michael L. Brown via below information through SMS message or call to confirm your address and phone number for your ATM immediate delivery.

DHL Express
Office Address: 10300 Truemper Way, Mather, CA 95655, USA
Delivery Agent Mr. Michael Laurence Brown

Note, I can give you barely assurance that, your ATM will reach your doorstep immediately you contact Mr. Michael L. Brown, Licensed Agent DHL California USA. And I need your direct phone number to forward DHL Express Agent, Mr. Michael L. Brown to call you for confirmation of your house address and apartment number.

Please I am waiting to confirm your Phone and apartment number and try to comply because your ATM is already in USA and less than 5 hours you will receive your ATM and withdraw fund everyday. After you received your ATM, Mr. Michael L. Brown will give you Personal Identification Number (PIN) to access your ATM card for daily withdrawal. God bless you!!

Signed by executive Director, L. Eric Patterson, the Federal Protective Service (FPS)

Manager

Rev. James Larry

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 21:11:57 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Rev. James Larry" <jonhlowson@gmail.com>
Subject: Attention Dear .